Part II: Chapter Thirteen.

Ramsey's Point of View:

    Standing in front of Justin's house I feel stupid. I feel humiliated, embarrassed, but more importantly lied to. I look like hell because all I've been doing is crying for the past two hours. He doesn't actually love me. I knew going into this that I could get hurt, and that he could still want her, but did she have to be that bitch? Of all people?

    When he opens the door he sees me crying and tries to grab onto my hands but I take a step back instead. I feel like punching him square in the jaw, but I don't. He's nothing but a liar.

    "Ram..." He says lowly, trying to reach for me again. "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

    "Did something happen?" I laugh from how much of an idiot he sounds. "Did you think I wouldn't find out? Did you honestly let me walk into that job without knowing that I'd be working with the girl you were once going to marry?"

    He's standing by the door completely silent, unsure of what to say because I'm right.

    "This is probably the same apartment you guys had before, isn't it? You used me to make you jealous only for you to come back here to just sit and wait for her to come back. Didn't you?"

    "Ramsey, it's not like that. Just come inside for a second."

    "No, it is like that Justin!" I yell back, pushing him back with my hands. "I used to feel sorry for you. But then after finding out that you didn't stick up for me that night, I changed my mind. You had the option to be happy Justin and forget about her. You could have just been with me that night and focused on me, but instead you let me sit out in that hallway and cry while you consoled her. What sense does that make? She deserves nothing Justin! I was the one that was here for you when she wasn't! It was me!"

    I'm sobbing uncontrollably, and when I think he's going to hug me, instead he lets out a sigh and comes out onto the front porch with me.

    "Ramsey," He says, grabbing onto my hands. "I went about all of this wrong, alright? I knew I wasn't ready to date again, but my friends kept telling me to go for it and ask you out. It's not that I'm not into you Ramsey, because I am. But on our first date, yes I asked my ex if she was alright. Of course I'm always going to care for her. If you can't understand that then I'm sorry. I was going to check on you, and I did. But I'm always going to care about her too."

    "She doesn't deserve shit!" I yell back, getting angrier with each second. "She's fucked up from mommy and daddy problems, so she takes it out on everyone else. She makes my life a living hell every fucking day at that job. Yet you don't care if she hurts me, do you? Because she's always going to be above me. Always."

    "First of all," He says, getting defensive. "You don't know anything about her past or what she's gone through. She's a great person Ramsey. I don't know why the two of you have problems with each other, but I'm not going to let you talk down about her and vice versa. I care about you both."

    "A great person?" I choke out, shaking my head in disbelief. "You literally dated a whore. Maybe I should just be more like her, right? Maybe I should just tease you and go date someone else. Then we can fuck secretively in the bathroom just like you used to do. You used to cheat with her. Does that feel good? Would you love me if I did that?"

    "Ramsey you're acting crazy right now. Do you hear yourself? I didn't cheat with her, and that night was never like that. I had feelings for her, and she was doing it as a favor to one of my friends. But, the details don't matter. What matters-" He stops himself, pausing for a couple of seconds. "Wait, how did you know about that?"