c h a p t e r f i f t y - s i x

After a challenging week due to a slight injury, Mason decided to join Y/N as she headed to the Emirates Stadium to watch an Arsenal game. He knew how much Y/N loved supporting her team, and he thought it would be a great way to spend time together as a family.

The three of them arrived at the Emirates, and Y/N wore her Arsenal shirt, hoping Pressley would follow suit. However, after an hour-long argument, Pressley remained firm in her decision not to wear one, choosing a neutral football-themed outfit instead.

Despite Pressley's initial reluctance, as the game unfolded, she couldn't help but get caught up in the excitement. The skillful play of Arsenal's Bukayo Saka, in particular, captivated her.

Arsenal won the game, and Sophia and Y/N went down to the tunnel area to meet the players. This left Mason and Pressley to their own time while Y/N and Sophia waited for the players outside the dressing room until Kai came out.

After the game, Kai invited Y/N and Mason to spend the night at their place. They happily accepted the offer and headed to Kai's house. The night unfolded with a mixture of FIFA, sushi takeaway, and laughter.

As the night progressed, the atmosphere became more relaxed, and Sophia and Y/N decided to run and raid the alcohol cabinet. They joined the guys downstairs after gossiping for a while, and the evening turned into a fun, joyful gathering. After dinner and a lot of teasing from Mason, which led to Mason and Y/N having a chase around the house like little kids.

The chase even involved Kai's dogs, causing more laughter and playful chaos. Mason eventually caught Y/N after she was scared by the dogs, and she was placed back on the sofa. They hugged, sharing an affectionate moment.

When Kai and Sophia returned after putting Pressley to bed, they suggested watching a movie, to which everyone enthusiastically agreed. They settled down for the movie, and the warmth of the moment eventually led Y/N to fall asleep in Mason's arms.

Once the movie ended, Mason gently carried Y/N to one of the spare rooms. He tucked her in and leaned down to give her a tender kiss. Their day, filled with football, family, and love, had come to an end, but it had left them with memories to cherish.