c h a p t e r s i x

" I'm drunk in the back of the car and I cried like a baby coming home from the bar"

Y/N Southgate - 'Cruel Summer'

June 18, 2021

The music throbbed, the lights danced, and Y/N Southgate found herself immersed in the vibrant atmosphere of the club, accompanied by Mason's friends. Ben Chilwell, Reece James, Declan Rice, Jorginho, and Kai Havertz formed an energetic circle, embracing the night's revelry.

Y/N, fueled by the electrifying energy of the crowd and a few too many drinks, succumbed to the intoxication of the moment. Laughter cascaded from her lips as she danced, her movements fluid and carefree. The lines between reality and fleeting euphoria began to blur as the night wore on.

Amidst the sea of swirling bodies, Y/N and Ben Chilwell found themselves drawn together. Their laughter intertwined, conversations becoming more animated, as the connection between them deepened. It was as if the universe conspired to bring them closer, their hearts beating in sync with the rhythm of the music.

As the night progressed, Y/N's inhibitions waned, and in a moment of surrender, she took Ben's hand. They slipped away from the pulsating club, stumbling into the cool embrace of the night. The city lights cast playful shadows as they made their way to Ben's apartment, their footsteps a symphony of anticipation.

With the door closing behind them, the room embraced them in its intimate solitude. In a flurry of passion, clothes cascaded to the floor, revealing vulnerable skin yearning for connection. Their bodies intertwined, the heat between them igniting flames of desire.

The night unfolded in a whirlwind of shared pleasure and unrestrained ardor, leaving Y/N and Ben breathless and sated. In the hushed aftermath, as the world slumbered outside, they found solace in each other's arms.

Morning broke, its soft light seeping through the cracks of the curtains, casting gentle hues across the room. Y/N stirred, her eyelashes fluttering open, her body still entwined with Ben's. As consciousness returned, she became aware of the warmth of his embrace, their limbs tangled in a delicate dance.

A mixture of emotions flooded Y/N's being—desire, confusion, and a hint of regret. The throbbing echoes of the night reverberated within her, entangled with the realization of the consequences their actions might carry. She traced the contours of Ben's face, her fingers tracing a path over his features, contemplating the depths of their connection.

In the quietude of the morning, as the world around them began to stir, Y/N felt a surge of vulnerability and longing. She couldn't deny the stirring of her heart, the delicate thread that bound her to Ben in this moment. But amidst the passion and intimacy they had shared, questions lingered, uncertainties veiled in the embrace of their entangled bodies.

With a gentle sigh, Y/N extricated herself from Ben's embrace, careful not to disturb his slumber. She gathered her discarded blue mini dress and heels from the floor, the physical remnants of a night etched in her memory. As she dressed, she couldn't help but wonder about the path they had embarked upon and the repercussions that lay ahead.

Quietly, Y/N leaned down, pressing a soft kiss upon Ben's forehead, a tender farewell for now. With a mixture of anticipation and trepidation, she stepped out into the morning, ready to face the complexities of their encounter, the echoes of their intimacy lingering in her heart.