Recap

This is a continuation from my other Jemi story ‘A New Start’ if you haven’t read then go and check it out :)

-Recap-

Demi is a girl from Texas, she moved to Massachusetts with her mom for a new start because of what happened. Demi’s dad and sisters still live in Texas and since moving she hasn’t seen them.

Joe lives across the street from Demi and since he offered to help unpack her stuff when she first arrived, they have grown close. They feel in love. Their love for each other became deep and after a night out things became deeper than before; Demi feel pregnant. Joe and Demi told their families and they were supportive, they trusted them and will be there to support them.

After going to the doctors to get her pregnancy confirmed Demi found out that she was anaemic, explaining her dizziness; she was given folic acid and iron tablets and told to come back in 3 weeks.

Demi and Joe turned 18 and had a small party at Demi’s house with just close friends and family; Demi didn’t have a bump but her stomach had become hard and her body changing made her upset, but Joe supported her.

This story will follow Demi through her pregnancy and her relationship with Joe :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!