Chapter 14 - Call Me

Demi’s Pov

We sat watching the TV; Joe had his arm around me and I had my head resting on his shoulder. I turned on my phone for the first time in 3 weeks to find 5 missed calls and 7 unread texts. 3 of the missed calls were from Mom, the other 2 were from Miley and Selena.

2 of the texts were from Mom, saying ‘Are you okay? I just heard the news’ and the other saying ‘Please call me when you get this Demi. I’m really worried!’. 3 of the texts were from Miley; one says ‘OMG Dems! What happened? Please call me!’ another saying ‘This is NOT funny, I am sooo incredibly worried. Call or text me ppllleeeaaassseeee!!’ and the other one saying ‘Dems, I really hope you’re okay. I am really worried about you. Please call or text’. The other 2 were from Selena, one said ‘What happened Demi? Are you okay? You can’t believe how worried I am. Please call me!’ The other said ‘I hope you are okay Dem, please call me when you can x’

I looked at all the texts and decided to do a reply all. I texted them all back the same text saying ‘Just to let everybody know that Joe, me and the baby are doing fine. Joe suffered a broken ankle, but it is healing well. Hope to see you all soon. Love Demi, Joe and Baby Bump x’

I sent the text and then almost instantly, I got a reply from everybody saying that they were glad that everybody id okay and that we should all meet up soon. I then put away my phone, relaxed and fell asleep.

Please VOTE AND COMMENT <3

Love Deanna :)