Chapter 15 (Past)

Requested by someone, I forgot the user-. Anyways, it's a character named Jared who will be dead soon. He'll only be in this chapter

So... I got into a fight today... There was a guy named Jared, and he... Well... He was talking shit about me and Jax.

~Haters are traitors~
~Snitches get Stitches~

I was umm... He was talking shit about me and Jax, and I was annoyed. HE WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!!
KILL HIM- Actually, that's a really good idea-

He pissed me off one day, and I just... Well... Challenged him. "Okay, Jared. What is your problem?! I'm sick and tired of you being hating and complaining! You make me want to fight you..." "Okay? Fight me then!"

I grinned. I took my dagger out and pounced on him. I laughed. Jared didn't think I was serious....

JAX:

I was bored, until I saw Bella running up to me. "Jax!!! We need your help!!!"
"Why the (****) would you need my help?" "Y/n! She's fighting the new stuff!" "Oh, crap. That ain't my problem" "Jax!!!" "What? I know she'll win, so it ain't my problem" "Just help us!!!" "Fine..."

Oh wow, Y/n was actually fighting someone. She pinned Jared on the ground and was about to hit him until I picked her up bridal style witch caught her off guard. "Wha- JAX!!! Let go!!!" "Hmmm... Nope" "Your girlfriend just pounced on me!!!" "You challenged me!!! And I'm not his girlfriend!!!" I got out of Jax' grasps.

"Okay, how about this. I'll call Caine"
"Wait- why?" "I'm already here! I was enjoying this. I know because I have hundreds of all seeing eyes!" "Yeah, whatever... Whoever wins will not be transported to the cellar" "WHAT?!"
Me and that (***)hole said at the same time.

We played rock paper scissors and I won. "Sorry, Jared. Part of the rules!"
He was sent to the cellar!