Chapter 36

WARNING: FLIRTING AND YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG AND IT'S TIME. YOU GUYS WILL KISS IN CHAPTER 37 IN THE SEEKER AU... WHY DO I WANT A COMIC OF THIS...? NEVERMIND THAT, JUST READ THE STORY, THERE IS A SLIGHT FLIRTING IN IT

HIDER AU:

JAX POV:

Hmm... Looks like you guys did your votes. I'm sparing her. For now. Happy?! Also, can you creeps NOT do NSFW and send them to me?!

Chapter 36

~The Red Means~
~I Love You~

I sighed and gave Y/n a second chance to win this. Besides. There are still two other people I still haven't killed...
Zooble and Kinger...

Y/N POV:

In a blink of an eye, I wasn't in the dark void anymore... It was an illusion! I knew it! But where's Jax? Why didn't he eliminate me? Maybe he got distracted and went away to kill the other un-aliminated players? Yeah. That sounds about right...

So, I'll just continue hiding. The timer is almost over, so if there is at least one remaining hider, the hiders win. Goodluck to all of us... I guess...

A few minutes later, I realize there were only two more hiders! Me and Zooble. I have to find them! Wait... No, if I find them, there is a high chance when we're found, Jax will eliminate both of us... I guess I should just leave them alone... Let's hope they survive...

Oh, who am I kidding? It's Zooble were talking about, they have no hesitation to choke Jax to death! But then again, Jax has the power in this adventure, so I guess they have no choice but to run or hide!

Suddenly... I bumped into someone... Zooble! Oh no! "Y/n? Your the other surviving hider?" I looked at them confused. "Are you deaf? Did you not hear the announcement?" "No! Of course not! I was hiding in one of the sound proof doors, but Jax entered it and I almost got eliminated!"

"Wait... Jax? Did he see you run away?!" I yell/whisper. "Yes, he chased... Me... Oh..." I facepalm. "Do you see where I'm going with this???"
We heard a laugh. And then we saw the bunny behind the slaughter. A. K. A the rip-off of Bonnie from FNAF but with a bendy smile from Bendy and the Ink Machine, Jax. I quickly told Zooble to run and we ran for our digital lifes!

JAX POV:

It really bothers me when the victims have to RUN instead of give up. Buuuut, I guess it just makes it more fun! They are kinda slow anyway, so I'll have no problem catching up to them!

And I did! I catched up to them! At least... I catched up to one of them. I yanked Y/n towards me and I covered her mouth. I'm not sparing her this time. But before I did... I decided to toy with her for a bit~

THIRD POV:

Jax made Y/n look at him straight in the eye and said. "So, you've never seen me open my mouth before...~? Wanna see me open it and put my tongue in your mouth...~?" He slowly got closer to her but then he stops. Jax chukled and said.

"Sorry, Y/n~ but the win is all mine...~ You'll get your kiss... Soon~ <3"

Jax whispered in her ear before stabbing her. Y/n was teleported to the same room where all the eliminated players were in. Y/n blushed so hard that they noticed. Bella was the first to question. "Y/n dear, are you alright? You look red" Y/n covered her face. "I don't want to talk about it..."

A few minutes later, Jax eliminated Zooble and he won. The timer was nearly done!!! 0:26 seconds left and the hiders would've won!!! Caine made Jax wish for something he wanted. And so he whispered it into Caine's... Umm. Ear? Tooth ear thing? Idk, I guess he just whispered it to him?

Jax wished for... Something. And it was... A Y/n doll???

(Made by yours truly

(Made by yours truly. Me. And with a slight comic >:3)

Caine then asks. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Jax nodded. "YES!"
Caine shrugged and gave Jax a Y/n doll. He grinned and turned to Y/n and saw her blush.

He chuckled and bent down to her level and said. "Don't worry, Dollface. Like I said! You'll get your kiss, soon...~!" Y/n rolled her eyes. "Shut up!!! We both know that will never happe-!" Jax caught Y/n off guard by pulling her close and kissed her for 5 seconds. He pulled away and saw Y/n's blush go redder and she yelled.

"I-I-!!! W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!"
Jax shrugged. "I just kept and fulfilled a promise! I don't see the big problem~!"
"I-I. YOU JUST KISSED ME!!!" Jax bent down again to her height level and said. "And what are you gonna do about it~? Kiss me~? Hahah!"

Y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She had an idea and said. "Maybe I might..." Jax raised a brow. "Uh... What?" Y/n grinned and repeated what she said. "I said. Maybe I might...~"

Now, they where both a blushing mess. And Bella and Ragatha looked at each other with a sly smirk. "It's basically official" Bella said. "Oh, I know" Ragatha finished. Zooble just clapped her hands, Gangle smiled at them, Kinger and Pomni looked confused, Caine asked Bubble if he recorded the whole thing, and Bubble showed the video. (Ship name) is basically canon now! Yay!

(935) Words that's crazy!!!