24. Adrian Brown

The ride in the Uber was a quiet one, Jaelyn had an attitude and I didn't feel like she really had the right to have one. I didn't know what her deal was, I had been looking forward to seeing her all night and for some reason she was on some bullshit. The Uber dropped us off at my place as we got out of the car and headed into my apartment. She threw back the rest of her drink and threw the cup away. I walked in my living room taking a seat on the couch as she came in and sat on the opposite one. "What's your problem?" I questioned.

"I don't have one." She let out, "but I don't like how you think you run shit. You don't decide when I fucking leave somewhere. We don't leave just because you want to talk." I didn't care about the shit she was saying right now. "We fuck, we are not together, and I think you getting that shit confused." But that last statement did it for me.

I laughed, "that's funny as shit, cause you was just sounding like a jealous ass girlfriend back there. What was that shit you said? Something bout my dick belonging with Samoa? Cause you clearly in your feelings about some shit you too weak to speak up on? Fuck outta here Jaelyn."

She leaned up from the couch, "mothafucka I can speak up on the shit, what I don't respect is you telling me one thing and doing another. You and Samoa were clearly very fucking lovey dovey at the game today. Hehe'ing and haha'ing meeting families and shit. You never mentioned her meeting yours."

I kissed my teeth, "are you fucking kidding me? Like I ain't see you up under a nigga, with his fuckin' family? Do you see me trippin' out on you? No, you know why? Because I'm not confused on the fact that we fuck and aren't together. You are." That shit hit a nerve for her. "Adrian fuck you!" She yelled out as she stood up.

"Nah, speak up Jae. Speak your truth, this shit ain't easy for you. Say that shit. Tell me you can't handle it, tell me to go back to fucking Samoa since that's who I'm introducing my family too, say all that shit. You know you want to." I taunted, I was never the petty type that was below me, but she was bringing this shit out of me. One thing I never got confused on was my fucking place. Granted I damn sure felt a way about seeing her with another nigga, and the fact that she was gon' be dealing with other niggas but I didn't hide that shit. I made it known I didn't fuck with it.

She shook her head as she looked at me, "you so fuckin' childish. That's clearly what the fuck you want me to say. So go back to fucking her then, don't let me stand in your way." I laughed, "baby, you could never stand in my way. Jaelyn, I could have any fuckin' female I want whenever I want them. Do you not get that shit? Not even on no cocky shit, but do you know who the fuck I am? I could be fucking you, and any other female that I want. If I wanted to be fucking Samoa I would be. If I wanted to be fucking anybody other than you I would be."

"Always so fucking cocky." She said with an angry chuckle with her arms across her chest, "Adrian you are not the only good looking mothafucka out here. And I don't give a fuck about you going to the NFL. You so fucking full of yourself and you need to tone that shit down. I could be fucking whoever the fuck I want to as well. I got your ass didn't I? I'm still dealing with other mothafuckas ain't I? I'm not no basic ass bitch that's about to feel special because Adrian Brown is fucking me. I don't give a fuck about none of that shit. You can go fuck Samoa again, and every other female you want and you can guarantee my ass gon' step. You not the fucking prize nigga, I am. These bitches got your head blown up, but I am not one of them!"

And that's the shit I liked about Jae, she didn't give a fuck about who I was and she'd hand me my shit. I couldn't help the lazy smile that graced my face, that shit lowkey turned me on.

"Fuck is you smiling for?" She asked with an attitude as I stood up and walked towards her, "that shit kind of turned me on." She pushed me off of her, "Adrian, bye." I wrapped my arms back around her waist, ready to wrap this argument up, we wasn't fucking ending over no bullshit like this. "Samoa meeting my family wasn't shit Jae, I made it very fuckin' clear she was a friend. But I don't like weak ass comments like you made at that party. If some shit bothering you, say that. Don't do that beating around the bush shit. You and I both have made it clear we can fuck with whoever the hell we want," I addressed, "and I'm clearly fucking choosing you."