42. Adrian Brown

Two weeks. That's all it took for Jae and I to be at odds again surrounding Adrienne Starr and I was fucking over it. I had just left Johnny's hotel party in which she was also at and I was coming to the conclusion that I couldn't even be in the vicinity of this girl. I stuck to my word to ensure it couldn't look like shit by keeping my distance but that shit did not matter. Paparazzi got a picture of us entering the same hotel at different times and tried to spin that shit like we was meeting up. A plethora of other celebrities entered that same hotel but for some reason they just had to angle it like this.

I saw the post before I walked in the house, but Jae knew where I was going and she knew that Adrienne was cool with him as well. So I would have thought shit would be in the clear. Even some people in the comments agreed they were reaching now. But I clearly thought wrong.

"Hi, did you enjoy your time with your girlfriend?" Jaelyn asked as soon as I walked in as she sipped from her wine glass. My eyes met hers, hoping there was playfulness in them. Hoping she was just trolling but not a hint of it was in her eyes.

I sighed, "Jae, you knew where I was going beforehand. Don't do that shit. We spoke and that was the extent of it." I was over the conversations about Adrienne Starr, I had reassured her so fucking much that she was who I wanted and I get the media was throwing this shit in her face but this shit was getting old, she was either going to trust me or she wasn't. And it was giving she didn't.

She rolled her eyes as she sat her glass down and stood against the kitchen counter with her arms crossed. I threw my phone on the counter as I grabbed water out of the refrigerator. My text tone went off as she easily leaned up looking at it, "unsaved number." She let out, I shrugged, "okay?" I replied as I opened the water and guzzled it down. I grabbed my phone as I opened the message as another one came right behind it, Jaelyn was over my shoulder. This message couldn't have come at the worst timing.

Jaelyn started laughing, "of course

Jaelyn started laughing, "of course." I rolled my eyes as I locked my phone, I wasn't about to entertain or deal with this tonight. "But you don't have shit to say." She let out, I shook my head, "no, I don't. I've said all I can say and will say about the situation. I told you what the fuck it was. If you want to stay hung up on the shit, you gon' be hung up on it by yourself. I told you I don't want that fucking girl and as promised I kept my distance so that it couldn't look like more than it was, I can't fucking control them taking a picture of us walking into the same party that so many others walked into as well. And I didn't give her my fucking number, Johnny probably gave her that shit I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that shit knowing how you feel when it comes to her. I'm over this shit Jae."

"Then Adrian we can cut the shit, we don't have to do this anymore because what I'm not going to continue to do is look like I'm getting my face played to the outside world." She let out, "what?" I questioned, trying to make sure I was hearing what she was referring to correctly. "We don't have to do what anymore Jae?" She pointed between the two of us, "this." I laughed, "you breaking up with me?" She brought her eyebrows in, "that shit funny to you?"