33. Jaelyn Brentwood

I laid on Adrian's bed scrolling through my phone as I waited for him to get out the shower. It was Sunday night and after a nice week of no classes it was back to business as usual. He asked me to come over so we could talk, and I agreed to.

I had went ahead and decided to break things off with Bryce, which honestly went easier than I thought, neither one of us were deep enough into each other to where it hurt. He did ask why and I was honest with him about my feelings for another and he respected it. But what I was curious about was how things went with Chelsea and him when he went home. I know there was no way they didn't speak again. Though I planned to be with him, depending on what he told me in regards to that would determine if I stayed or walked away for good. If it went in the opposite way of how I wanted I was probably meant to spend some time with myself and no one else.

Adrian walked out the bathroom still drying himself off with his towel, dick just swinging as he flashed me a smile. He knew what the fuck he was doing. He walked over to his dresser grabbing a pair of boxers and then heading back to the bathroom to moisturize. Once he finished he jumped in bed beside me as I easily locked my phone to give him my attention.

"Damn, I miss seeing you in my bed." He let out with a smile. I quickly jumped up, "wait, did you change these sheets?" He kissed his teeth and then laughed, "I didn't even fuck her Jae, but yeah I changed them once you said you would come over." I crossed my arms, "and what made you think I would be in your bed?"

He sat up as he went to the side of the bed, sitting there and pulling me in between his legs. "Nothing, but I'd rather be prepared than unprepared, cause had I said I didn't change these sheets yet or tried to change them once you were here I already know what type of attitude and energy I would have received, even though I ain't do shit with her." I rolled my eyes as I moved from in between his legs to sit back down on the bed.

"What you been up to?" He questioned as he went to the clock on his phone, making sure his alarms were turned back on for the week. I didn't even know why he put on alarms, with the way he woke up at the crack of dawn most of the time; but I guess he wanted to be extra cautious.

"Not much, chilled really. My cousin Shawn came back into town so spent a good amount of time with him, my grandparents and Tessie." He nodded as he locked his phone, "you see your mom? You don't talk about her a lot." He let out, "y'all cool?" I nodded as I sighed, "our relationship has been strained and has became even more strained since my dad died. I check in, she don't check in with me though."

"Damn, I'm sorry baby." I waved it off as I always did, "don't be, it's life." He shook his head, "nah, it shouldn't be that way. No reason you should be losing two parents when only one left earthside." He made a valid point, and I hadn't thought about it that way. "I have my grandparents. I'm good." I assured as I gave a small smile.

"Well you can guarantee I'll always check in." He let out as he laid back and pulled me down with him, pulling me closer to him. "You cold as shit!" I let out, "and you warm as hell. Come here baby." He let out as I tried to move off of him. "You acting like I told you we were good." I let out.

He rolled his eyes, "great time to dive into it then. But wait, did you hang out with that nigga I been seeing you with?" Shit. "Yeah." He easily stopped touching me as I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Don't do that. I told you I would let you know my decision today, I never said I wasn't going to be dealing with him still."

Adrian laughed, "you think I'm going to -" he stopped mid-sentence, "you got it Jae." His energy automatically shifted which quickly annoyed me. "Nigga you were still dealing and talking to that girl the whole time you was fucking with me and I had no idea. Don't even try that shit. My shit was not a secret. If I fucking decide to deal with your stupid ass again clearly he'll be cut off." I let out as if I hadn't already cut the nigga off but he didn't need to know that. "Yeah, he better be."