Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Polaroid

"I haven't done anything yet, so you don't need to thank me. Your gratitude belongs to Jin Buyao and it's gold. It's too precious." "

Besides, I think we should talk like friends. If you don't add any more formalities, I think it's a little strange."

"How is your junior doing now? Can you tell me anything? I won't go to work tomorrow."

After writing it, I typed it out, and I was a little hesitant when I was about to put it in.

It is said that courtesy reciprocates, and the gratitude given by others was so precious, as if she had benefited from the times, and the things she provided seemed not worthy of such an expensive gift... Wen Wen herself felt unsatisfied, touched her

chin, and thought in her head Thinking about what I could drop off now.

Given such an expensive gift, it is somewhat inappropriate to give him food.

What do boys like...

digital products?

But there was no electricity in ancient times, so they were used as disposable products at most, and it was no fun without the Internet on mobile phones and computers.

Send jewelry? It seems that there is nothing suitable for boys here.

It was too late to buy anything else now. Wen Wen searched in the clothing room and suddenly saw a Polaroid that she hadn't used in a long time.

It's a little dusty...

but it seems that sending Polaroids to Xie Zhilin is also a good choice.

Firstly, there is no need for an internet connection, and secondly, it is a one-time imaging process and the photos can be taken out directly without developing them, as long as you send him photo paper and batteries on time.

The more I thought about it, the more feasible it seemed. In ancient times, there were no cameras, so we had to either look with the naked eye or draw.

Although it is undeniable that they draw very well, who doesn't like novel things, let alone those who have never seen them before.

After wiping the dust on the surface, Wen Wen opened the Polaroid protective case, replaced the battery, checked it carefully, and tried to take a picture.

Wen Wenhua originally bought this model at a price higher than ordinary Polaroids because its colors are really full, much better than others, and closer to the colors of the naked eye.

I held the newly released photo paper in my hand and looked at it. The image was clear and full. I didn't expect that the effect would not be reduced at all after so long.

Satisfied, Wen Wen walked to the basket holding the Polaroid and threw it in along with the letter.

It took a while for Xie Zhilin, who was sitting at the table with the porcelain basin, to receive a reply.

This time something unknown appeared again, but he didn't care about it. Anyway, he had never seen the things delivered every time.

She reached out and opened the letter and read it. Wen Wen told herself not to be so polite when speaking, and said she was a friend.

friend?

Xie Zhilin rarely had such close contact with a woman, and he was the first woman to say they were friends.

Thinking about hundreds of years of changes, words have also changed. Since Wen Wen likes vernacular, I should try my best to communicate with her in vernacular in the future.