Chapter 24

Chapter 24

What happened in a flash, Xie Zhilin had no time to react.

I don't know what the opponent's purpose is. After the wooden box fell to the ground, the men in black all over the ground stood up and retreated. There were no more arrows in the depths of the bamboo forest.

Seeing this, everyone in Xie Zhilin's team was checking and cleaning up.

Xie Yi saw the wooden box on the ground, looked at Xie Zhilin again, and secretly screamed.

The touch of the wooden box still seems to remain on the hand.

After a brief moment of confusion, Xie Zhilin walked towards the wooden box with the arrow stuck in it.

A bad premonition suddenly appeared.

The arrow hit a corner of the wooden box with such force that half of the box was buried in the soil. The wooden box around the arrow turned into powder, and that half of the box shattered.

Through these gaps, you can see what's going on inside the box, and the silicone pad given by Wen Wen no longer wraps the porcelain basin neatly inside.

Xie Zhilin uneasily opened the half of the wooden box that was still intact.

The situation inside made Xie Zhilin sigh.

Although he was careful along the way, the porcelain basin finally had an unexpected result that he least expected to happen.

The porcelain basin was broken.

The arrow not only punctured the wooden box, but also punctured the silicone pad used to wrap the porcelain basin. Without protection, and with the force, it finally fell to the ground and completely shattered.

The white fragments looked particularly dazzling in the dark box. Xie Zhilin picked up the fragments scattered around.

"Third Master, let me do it." Xie Yi knelt down to pick it up.

Xie Zhilin was not in a good mood. With a sullen face, he stretched out his left hand to stop him and continued to pick up the pieces with his right hand.

Without paying much attention, the white porcelain shard unknowingly scratched Xie Zhilin's index finger, and the red blood made the porcelain shard even whiter.

Carrying the broken porcelain basin, Xie Zhilin led a group of people and continued walking north.

Saying goodbye to the sun and beach, Wen Wen ended her vacation one day early and returned home in a good mood.

But what happened at home did not allow her to continue to be in such a good mood.

As soon as the vacation started, Wen's father and Wen's mother had already invited friends to go on a trip. There was no one else at home, but at this time, there was a burning smell in Wen Wen's room.

A third of the basket placed on the bay window had melted, as if it had been burnt, and the fracture was not even at all. It also had the unique appearance of plastic baskets that melted and then condensed into a ball.

However, only the basket showed signs of being burned. The silicone mat placed in the basket and the blanket placed under the basket were all fine.

Even the banknotes that the little boy put in every day were piled together, with no trace of being burned, except that they were a little old.

It's like taking out the basket alone and burning it.

After checking the surveillance at home, Wen Wen took out all the historical records after leaving and looked at them carefully. At least no one appeared in the entire area from the entrance door to the room door.