Chapter 40

Chapter 40

"Then I'll go back if there's nothing else to do. There's nothing else to do if I stay here." Wen Wen put away her phone and looked at Xie Zhilin, standing up as she spoke.

Xie Zhilin paused and said, "The small kitchen will bring steamed sugar cheese and sour plum soup later, otherwise Miss Wen will eat before going back?"

Xie Zhilin never eats anything else after dinner, let alone even on ordinary days. How to eat sweets.

But thinking that Wen Wen was coming over, when he went out just now, he not only ordered the servants and maids to go out, but also asked Xie Yi to ask the kitchen to make something to eat and drink. He chose sugar-steamed ice cream cheese and sour plum soup just because of these two things. With both sweet and sour flavors, Wen Wen has a choice.

When we came here, it was probably around 8 pm and almost 9 pm, which is usually the time for Wen Wen to have supper. When Xie Zhilin said this, she couldn't help but think of the peach gum wine rice he had sent over before. Wen Wen swallowed. He still asked, "Is it convenient?"

"Actually, it's prepared for you, Miss Wen."

"You sit down first, and I'll ask someone to bring it in." After Xie Zhilin finished speaking, he got up and walked out of the yard.

After a while, when Xie Zhilin came back and sat down, a steady-looking, burly man dressed in black walked in with a wooden tray in his hand. On the tray was a bowl of sugar-steamed ice cream cheese and a bowl of cheese. Bowl of sour plum soup.

"Miss, please use it." He didn't stay long after putting it down. He only looked up at Xie Zhilin and went out.

Xie Zhilin put the spoon into the cheese bowl, pushed the cheese towards Wen Wen, looked up at Wen Wen, "Miss Wen, you can try this." Unable to refuse his kindness,

Wen Wen put the bowl I moved forward and saw that even though it was ice cream cheese, when I touched the outer wall of the bowl, I couldn't feel any coolness at all, and even felt a little warm.

Not quite sure if it was meant to be hot, Wen Wen didn't say much, picked up a spoon and took a spoonful. The aroma of fermented rice and a mouthful of sweetness melted in her mouth.

The cook seemed to be acting abnormally today. It was too sweet. Wen Wen felt so flustered that she only ate a spoonful and stopped eating. She reached out and picked up the sour plum soup beside her, intending to suppress the sweetness.

She thought that the sour plum soup would be cool and refreshing in the mouth, but Wen Wen didn't expect that even the sour plum soup was hot. Maybe it's because the weather has turned cold recently?

But even the hot sour plum soup is delicious. It's sour and sweet with some medicinal taste. After a few mouthfuls, the feeling of being overly sweet has dissipated a lot.

"Isn't it delicious? Don't force yourself." Xie Zhilin saw Wen Wen frowning after taking a bite of ice cream cheese, and knew that she would not like it.

Reaching out to remove the steamed sugar cheese, Xie Zhilin said again: "If it is possible for you to go out with me in the future, I can take you to try the Zhenxiu Restaurant. The sweets in it are very good." Xie Zhilin saw through her

. She was still a little embarrassed about what she was thinking in her heart, and said quickly: "It's not that it's not delicious, it tastes good, but it's a little too sweet and greasy, but this sour plum soup is still quite delicious." Xie Zhilin nodded understandingly,

" Xie Wei'an loves this one. I thought it tasted good. Maybe the cook made it a little sweet and the food was hot today." "Xie Wei'an? It can't be your son." Wen Wen probably