Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Just when Wen Wen was about to pick up the letter and put it down again to see if it would disappear, a letter from Xie Zhilin suddenly appeared in the basket.

This time was a coincidence. She looked at the letter to He Jia lying quietly in the basket, but picked up Xie Zhilin's letter. Her eyes widened unconsciously when she read the content on the letter.

"Miss Wen, did something happen to you over there? The wound on my arm suddenly healed just now, and there is no trace of injury." She looked at the content of the letter and then looked

at the letter that had not disappeared in the basket. , I already had some guesses in my mind.

Wen Wen put Xie Zhilin's letter aside, then picked up the letter she had put in for He Jia and put it down again, but it still didn't disappear.

Seeing such a scene, she did not try again, but turned around and went to Xie Zhilin's study.

When Xie Zhilin returned home just now, his injured arm felt itchy, which was exactly the same as the itching that appeared when the wound healed every time. After the itching disappeared, he suddenly felt no pain in the injured arm. , and there is no more pulling feeling.

The feeling was too strange. Xie Zhilin frowned and took off the bandaged gauze. Inside, there was an intact arm with no trace of injury. After he finished writing the letter and was still observing the injured area, Wen Wen stood in front of him.

Wen Wen grabbed Xie Zhilin's arm with some excitement. There was indeed no wound in front of her eyes. She reached out and gently touched the place where there was obviously a deep cut in the afternoon. Now that place is the same as the rest of the arm. Smooth and flat.

"He Jia just wrote me a thank-you letter. I wanted to reply after reading it, but the letter will never disappear, and it will never appear at He Jia's side again." Almost instantly, Xie Zhilin

came He had figured out the connection between the healing of his wound and this incident, "You mean, the healing of my wound is related to this incident?" "

Yes, we helped He Jia find his family and help him realize his wish to study. , so that he can be well taken care of in his future life, we have finished our work, and he is now living the life of an ordinary child. Everything is on track, and the connection between us disappears." "

This It actually has nothing to do with your injury. Regardless of whether you will be injured today, as long as he writes a thank-you letter to me today, the relationship between us will end, and my basket will no longer be able to connect to him from now on."

" And your wound is getting better, probably by the way."

After Wen Wen finished speaking, she put down the hand that was holding Xie Zhilin's arm to check the wound, and sat aside.

The atmosphere was somewhat silent. Neither of them had ever thought about the problem that the connected world would disappear, and they were both quietly thinking about the problem.

After hearing Wen Wen's words, Xie Zhilin suddenly remembered that he was also connected by the basket like He Jia's side. If He Jia's side would be disconnected, would one day his side also be disconnected? Then this What are the key nodes?

Xie Zhilin felt a little tight in his chest when he thought of this. He looked at Wen Wen, who was still thinking, and broke the silence first, "Everything has a cause and effect. Now he has achieved a good result in a small stage. He will make his own way in the future. Let's go."

"Don't be too sad." After a pause, he said in a low voice.

"I'm not sad. I know separation is normal. It's just a feeling of emptiness when it suddenly disappears. It's okay. I'll be able to adjust to it soon." Wen Wen smiled at him and said, "Okay, you can rest, I will too.