Ideas and thoughts

Layla POV

"Hey baby"
"Hey handsome, how's it going?"
"It's going well, might even be finished up a little early which will be great"
"That would be amazing. Oooophm"
I see Henry's face scrunch in worry "are you okay?"
"Yes, baby is just kicking like crazy today"
"There running out of room"
"I know, but they have to hold on just for a little while longer, so daddy is home" I say talking down to my belly. When I look up I see Henry smiling "why are you smiling so much?"
"Daddy. It has a nice ring to it"

I can't help but giggle "it really does"
"I know it's coming up to a year since grace died, are you okay?"
I nod "I'm okay, I've been going to her grave more. Talking to her about the baby and you. I just miss her so much"
"I miss her too. She would be proud of you"
I smile "I hope so. Speaking of Grace. Sarah said there looking for someone to run there fundraising operations, the lady who was doing it had to leave and now there stuck. So I was thinking of maybe doing it for them. I know the hospital well and I really think I could help"

"That's sounds great, anything I can do to help?"
"Well.....I was thinking of organising a big fundraising event in Gracie's name and thought maybe you could ask some of your actor friends to come and donate. Maybe spend some time with the kids?"
He smiles "I can certainly ask"
"Really?"
"Of course. I know some pretty amazing super hero's"
I giggle "yes you do. But you Mr Cavill are by far the best"
He winks at me "I'll get in touch with a few people and see what I can do. Just don't over do it okay. I need you well rested and that baby needs to stay in until I'm home"

"I know baby, I'm doing everything I can to keep them in. I promise I'll take it easy"
"Okay, well I gotta get going sweetheart. I love you and I'll see you soon okay"
"Okay. Bye babe. I love you too"
We hang up and I feel good, I feel happy.
I'm really hoping I can do this fundraiser justice and really help all of the wonderful children.

Henry POV

As I hang up with Layla I send out a group text to all my superhero friends and ask them if they would be willing to come to a fundraiser. Once I explain what it's for and what it will be raising money for they are more then happy to help depending on dates. As I go back to set I see the director and writers talking and I go over to make sure everything is okay.
"Hey guys"
"Hey Henry"
"Everything okay?"
"Yeah. We actually have some good news, we should be finished by the end of next week so you can go home early"
"Seriously?"

"Yeah. We are ahead of schedule so it's great"
"God that would be amazing, my girlfriend she's pregnant and is due to give birth in the next few weeks"
"Oh congratulations henry, why didnt you say anything?"
"We haven't told anyone, but it would mean so much if I can be home before she goes into labour"
"Well we will definitely work harder to get you home"
"Thank you"
I walk onto set with the biggest smile on my face, to know I'll be home early and won't miss my child's birth is the best feeling in the world and I'll be the biggest surprise for Layla.