Thank you

Layla POV

"Good evening everyone, for those of you who don't know me my name is Layla Howard and I'm the organiser of this event. I am also someone who knows and understands the importance of why we are all here tonight, my niece Gracie Howard died a year ago from cancer. She was 6 years old when she died and she was by far the best human being I have ever met. She was a positive and kind person who always had a smile for everyone and even in her last few days she kept a smile on her face and love in her heart"

I wipe away a stray tear as I continue "living without Gracie this past year has been unbelievably hard, but I have had the most amazing support" I look at Henry and he winks at me "from some of the most amazing people. And tonight as I look out to all of you, I feel that support, you have all come here tonight to help the hospital and to help the children who have had there lives torn apart by this disease. You being here is giving these children hope and is helping support the fight against cancer. So thank you, all of you for being here. My niece would have been so happy to see you all and she would most definitely want you all to have a good time"

"So please enjoy the music, the food and please donate as much as you can. Thank you"
There is around of applause and I see Henry walk towards the stage to take my hand. As he does he pulls me in and kisses me longingly.
"What was that for?"
"Because I love you and your amazing"
As I smile up at him I feel a pain shoot through my stomach and wince. He holds me tighter, worry etched on his face "you okay?"
"Mmmmm just a braxton hicks I think"
"You think?"

"I'm fine, I promise. I probably just need to sit down and have a drink"
"Okay, come on"
He walks me towards a table and I see Downey sat there too. He smiles as we get closer and helps Henry by pulling my chair out.
"You okay there?"
"Yes thank you. Just a little worn out"
"Well you relax a little, you've done an amazing job and you deserve a sit down and some cake"

He pushes a plate towards me with a big piece of chocolate cake and I can't help but smile.
"Here you go baby" Henry hands me a glass of water and I quickly drink it, I didn't realise how thirsty I was. I also ate a big part of the cake and it was delicious. We all sit and chat for a while, Henry's mum and dad joining us as well as Chris Evans and a few others. I see Henry looking out to the dance floor, so I take his hand and stand as gently as I can.

"Can I have this dance Mr Cavill?"
He smiles "are you sure?"
I nod and he stands and helps me towards the dance floor. We sway gently and he helps by taking most of my weight. I look up at him and I can't help but smile.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
He leans down and kisses me softly, a really nice long kiss that makes me moan slightly. As I pull away I feel a gush of water and I look down to see a puddle on the floor. Henry's looks to and then he looks up at me, concern filling his eyes.
"Is that?"
I nod "my water just broke"