Author's Note

Alright, so this is about to be (or as best as I can do it) one of the most important Miraculous fanfictions I've ever created.  So, if any of you just want more details, here t is...

-First off, Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir's the main character

-Second, Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug probably won't be mentioned too much but she will have her own scenes  

-Cat Noir is having his own saving-the-world-solo arcs.

And there's a few more I'm right now too lazy to add.  But I will tell you this: Some of my friends would complain about Adrien Agreste not being the main character of the official series.  And I have to be honest: I have to kind of agree with this.  Because just about everything of the main plot ultimately leads back to Adrien such as:

-Hawk Moth is Gabriel Agreste, Adrien's father.  

-Emily Agreste, Adrien's mother, is in a coma.  

-He's very handsome and therefore has quite a few female characters crushing on him such as Marinette, Lila, Chloe, Kagami, etc.  

-He's going through the most conflicts.

-For those of you who've seen season 5, you pretty much know just what he is.

-Adrien's life back at home is pretty dramatic (or is it traumatic...?).

Marinette's role of being the main character looked kind of forced-in, for example, the Guardian duty thing.  Her life's much more positive.  

I'm also creating some of my own Miraculous moves.  I'll spoil them for you!

-nedup13h;fnuqdp

-3neipcrd3mqj

-23j9pe

Pretty cool, right?!

Anyway, for those of you reading this at the moment, I shall say no more, and get reading!

P.S.

Hopefully now, I'll be editing this story almost continuously as much as I can.  If you see this: P.N., it most likely means, "Progress Needed."  I'm kind of up for suggestions to anything you guys may want to add.