Introduction

Alone

"Don't be scared to walk alone.  Don't be scared to like it."

-John Mayer

"Some walks you have to take alone."

-S. Collins

"Those who fly solo have the strongest wings."

"To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the most pleasant sensations in the world."

-Freya Stark

"Solo travel not only pushes you out of your comfort zone, it also pushes you out of the zone of others expectations."

-Suzy Strutner

"The good thing about flying solo is it's never boring."

-Steve Fossett

Freedom

"Don't listen to what they say. Go see."

"True success, true happiness lies in freedom and fulfillment."

-Dada Vaswani

"I would rather die in freedom on my way back home than starve to death here."

-Morning Star

"Freedom from suffering is a great happiness."

"Freedom is the real foundation of happiness."

-Nhat Hanh

"Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life."

Bob Marley

Goal

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you are always in the same place."

-Nora Roberts

"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible to visible."

-Tony Robbins

"I don't focus on what I'm up against.  I focus on my goals and forget the rest."

-Venus Williams