Chapter 11: Cat Neon vs Lion Wrath

Cat Noir jumped from roof to roof.  Little did he know that he was being spied on from very far away.  Hawk Moth's newest Akuma, Jaguar Smith, watched from afar with a spy glass.

Ever since they first appeared, he had been trying to train hard enough to one day face them and fight Paris' dynamic, specifically Cat Noir.  

However, ever since he heard about this Cat Noir was spotted in New York, he immediately headed here.

And with this "sudden change" about Cat Noir, the hunter found him as a much more better opponent than Ladybug could ever be, for she was just a simple girl who was ultimately a complete amature at fighting.  

Ladybug would be no fun.

He could see Cat Noir jumping and dodging objects with ease and such amazing moves.

"There you are..." said Jaguar, "...such agility.  Such grace.  Truly worthy of Jaguar Smith."

He began to follow Cat Noir more closely.  He saw him stop for a moment, rubbing his hands together to add in extra heat to them.  Cat Noir then continued his patrol.  He eventually landed in front of a billboard that had a picture of Gabriel Agreste on it.  

Jaguar picked up a bow and saw his target he let loose an arrow.  

"Adrien, look out!" Plagg screamed.

Cat Noir bent his back backwards, seeing an arrow zip just past him, stabbing the billboard.

"Oh!" he grunted.

He then looked to see someone shooting at him with even more arrows.  The neon-colored cat superhero dodged them all with a purpose, he turned to see his beatiful work: Giving Gabriel an arrow-trail mustache.  Alright, time to handle Mr. Bow. Cat Noir thought in seriousness.

He hopped off the billboard and landed on the edge and perched, grabbing his baton.  Jaguar threw away his bow as if he was only trying to get Cat Noir's attention.

"Where'd you come from, Akuma?" the neon-colored cat superhero asked. 

"No Akuma." said Jaguar, "From Mother Russia, by way of Mother Africa."

"Ugh.  Two moms and still so ill-behaved?"

Jaguar then took out two daggers, leaving Cat Noir to swicth his stick to Dual-Baton Mode.  They fought on the edge.  Jaguar was so amazed that his opponent was barely losing any balance.

They soon reached a corner.  Cat Noir put back his batons, got on his hands, and kicked off Jaguar's daggers with his two feet.

The Hunter then tackled him, causing the two to fall off.  Cat Noir attempted to break free, but Jaguar had no intention on letting him go.

Jaguar pulled him in close, wrapping an arm around the neon-colored cat superhero, placing another hand on the front of his face.

"Wh-What's the game here?" Cat Noir demanded.

"Big game!" Jaguar chuckled, "Now be still.  The noblest prey ends the hunt in silent dignity."

"'Prey'?  'Silent'?  'Dignity'?  Now you don't know me at all."

...

A woman was just enjoying her time at the office, enjoying the night sky.  That was until Cat Noir and Jaguar smashed into the giant window in her room, cracking it severly.