Chapter 22: The Rise of Mister Noir

An Akuma ran through the streets, calling himself "Lord Oak." He looked like a walking tree. His family cut down a tree in his backyard despite his pleas. Now he must make them pay for what they did. He finally cornered them.

"Now, my tree shall see justice!" he yelled.

But before he could slam his giant wooden fist down. A yo-yo wrapped around his arm, he turned to see a man with a mixture of red and black.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

"I'm Mister Noir!" said the new hero.

A new suit had shown itself. It looked like a mixture of both of his suits. It was like the Cat Noir and Ladybug, or really the Mister Bug's suits combined.

It had the padding from the Mister Bug's chest and shoulders. His tail from the Cat Noir was also there. His bell was also still there, including the collar-like part. His wrist guards were also there as well.

His padding has gone black however, and his spots on them have gone green as well too. His baton was strapped in its usual place, this time having a red glow instead of a green. He even still had the yo-yo, this time however, it was black and green.

Lord Oak scoffed. A few vines wrapped themselves around the new superhero. He was then found hanging upside down. He was shoved close to the humanoid tree's face.

"Hand over your Miraculous, child!" he demanded, "Obey Lord Oak! And I shall-!"

"Wait, wait, hold on!" said Mister Noir.

The superhero was rotating from the vines. If he was going to talk to a supervillain, might as well talk literally face-to-face.

"I'll be right there." said Mister Noir, then soon came back, "Okay, s what now?"

"I shall restore my tree!" said Lord Oak, "And then Lord Oak shall pay off my side of my agreement with Hawk Moth-!"

He was cut off by Mister Noir as he tried to not laugh.

"What're you laughing at, child?!" Lord Oak demanded.

"I'm sorry!" Mister Noir laughed, "'Lord Oak?' That's your name?! Hahaha!"

The Akuma then lost his temper and threw Mister Noir away. The boy then landed on his feet with his cat-like reflexes. He then took out his yo-yo and baton, ready to fight Lord Oak. He then leaped into the air, ready for Lord Ok's fist as it came flying at him.

The boy dodged it with slight ease. He then swung his baton into the akuma's face, stunning him. Mister Noir then took a look around to find the Akuma itself. He spotted the very small plant on top of his head. There was zero doubt that it wasn't in there.

Mister Noir then swung his yo-yo, wrapping Lord Oak's arms tightly around his sides. THe boy then jumped onto the head.

"Cataclysm!" he shouted.

He then gripped the pot, causing it to turn to dust. A dark cloud formed, and the person was brought back to normal.

After saving him from a falling death, Mister Noir then gripped the Akuma with his yo-yo, watching it fly away with its restored white wings.

"Fly free, little butterfly." he said.

"Wh-What happened?" asked the victim.

"You've been Akumatized, but don't worry, everyone's safe."