DARK SKY

After coming out from the guest chamber, Urmila ran to the Mithileshwar Mahadev temple with one breath. The tears, she had been trying to stop forcefully, started rolling down from her eyes. Many people saw her and tried to stop her. But her sences were blocked... she couldn't feel anything else rather than that pain in her heart.

In the mid summer, the whether had suddenly become gloomy. The sun was no where to be found and sky was filled with dark clouds today. As if nature itself was imitating Urmila's soul.

After reaching at the temple, she threw her frustration upon the bell and it's loud ringing echoed through the whole palace. She just stared at the shivling but didn't say a single word. What could she say... when she also had no idea what is wrong with her. Dashrath's question on love, made her mind so baffled that she forgot to join her palms infront of the deity or wipe her tears. Her own answers were playing like a hurtfully beautiful song in her mind.

Suddenly she felt a soft, warm hand wrapping around her hands. She immediately recognised the touch and turned towards that direction. Sita was standing next to her with teary eyes as well. After seeing her beloved didi,  Urmila hugged her tightly and rested her head on Sita's shoulder.

"I'm not going to ask you to explain anything, Urmi. I know what are you feeling because of Rajkumar Lakshman's strange behaviour of that day.... But trust Mahadev, he will fix everything. "- Sita tried to appease her sister by patting gently on her head. But Urmila was still sobbing silently. So Sita said again- " You remember how the situations were during my Swayamvar.. right?? Everything was out our hands and out of our favour. But still it occurred the way destiny had written it. Ram was my destiny.... so all the circumstances, which were appearing negative to us, were actually bringing me closer to him. And at the end, he is the one who lifted the shiv Dhanush.
Similarly.... I believe Lakshman is your destiny, Urmi. No matter how difficult or impossible it's looking now, but at the end you will win. No matter what path you take, it will lead you to Lakshman only.... just have faith on Mahadev and mata Gouri. "

Again another voice reached the sisters's ears- " Urmila... you have to go somewhere now. "

Both Sita and Urmila turned simultaneously towards that voice. It was Mandvi and Shrutkirti who were standing outside with tensed expression.

"Where is she going Mandvi?"- Sita questioned while coming near them with Urmila.
"To Maharshi Yagyanvalkya's ashram..."- Mandvi answered.

"Rajkumar Bharat and Rajkumar Shatrughna had sent a message.... they want to meet Urmila didi... Because they have something important to say, which they can't tell anybody else.."- Shrutkirti cleared all the queries.

Sita- " oh.. then i believe this must be about Rajkumar Lakshman.... You should leave for ashram, as soon as possible "

Mandvi nodded and said- " I'm sure about it Didi.... Urmila, you should go. Seems like it's going to raining at any time. You have to be quick"

Sita hugged Urmila once again. Then wiped her tears and fixed her hair a little..- "You are the warrior Princess of Mithila... you can do it. Don't be scared... remember, Lakshmi Narayan is always with you.."

Urmila nodded with a thin smile and left for the ashram.

______

The cold breeze and slow thunders were making Urmila highly strung. Whole ashram was in hustle and bustle because of the marriage. All the rituals of the groom's side were going to take place there. So it was decorated beautifully. Since the queens of Ayodhya were unable to join the marriage so women of the ashram were going to perform all the rituals on behalf of the mothers.