11

ANNOUNCEMENTS

<————•••————>

<————•••————>

"So how was your date?" Alice immediately questioned right after Cass had come back to her dorm. Of course Alice and Jasper had impatiently waited for her like a dog waiting for it's treat, to come back.

When Cass walked through her door, she was slightly taken aback to see both her best friends sitting on her bed and looking at her.

Cass sat down on her desk chair and took off her jacket, "Merlin let me arrive, will you?" She chuckled.

"You've arrived, now tell us everything." Jasper urged, waving his hand around, "We've waited forever for you to come back."

"Don't be so dramatic." She rolled her eyes and then looked between the two, "What can I say, it was good." She shrugged.

"Good, seriously? We want details."

"Well we went to Zonko's and he bought some candy for me and then we went to the three Broomsticks and we had dinner. And then he brought me back to the common room." She explained vaguely while slowly beginning to take off her jewelry.

"Well? Did he kiss you?" Alice asked, raising her eyebrows slightly at her friend's answer.

"He did."

"Oh my god yay, was it good?"

"Sure." She nodded, her eyes looking around the room frantically and not meeting Alice's.

"Well then what was the problem?"

"Who said there was a problem?" She furrowed her brows and shrugged.

"Your eyes do. So do you like him?"

"Don't know." She shrugged once again.

"Oh for the love of merlin, please don't say that you are letting the ginger hold you back from dating Ivan. Ivan, who is hot and who likes you and who is the best friend of Viktor fucking Krum, damnit." Jasper scoffed and fell back on her bed dramatically.

"The heart wants who the heart wants, I can't do anything about that." She whined and held her face with her hands, "Besides, I wouldn't date him just because he is Viktor's best friend. That's just cruel towards him."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but Fred seemingly just wants to be friends with you, otherwise he would have probably already made a move on you. So maybe give Ivan another chance and go on a second date or kiss him again or whatever you need to do to forget Fred, okay?" Alice added.