22

HARRY POTTER

<————•••————>

<————•••————>

A knock on Cass' door pulled her out of her daydreaming. She was reading a muggle book that Remus had given to her a few days ago. 'The perks of being a wallflower', she absolutely adored the book so far.

"Yes?" She asked.

The door opened, revealing Harry standing there. He had his hands behind his back and a smile on his lips. His hair was cut shorter again.

Cass' eyes widened and a smile beamed onto her lips. She stood up and as quickly as she walked over to him, he pulled her into a hug.

After breaking the embrace, she smiled softly while ruffling his hair, "You're hair is shorter again. Suits you much better."

He snickered and nodded, "Yea I know, somebody should have told me to cut my hair sooner."

She shrugged while sniggering, "So, how was your Summer? I'm glad you're finally here."

"Nothing special, the Dursleys were a bother like every year. Dementors were in our street and now I have a hearing in the ministry in a few days because I used a patronus charm to protect us." He shrugged, not seeming to be very bothered by the fact.

The Girl's eyes widened and her mouth fell open, "What?" She hissed, "They are doing a hearing because you used magic against something they are supposed to be controlling?"

He looked down while chuckling, "Funnily enough, Sirius and Remus said the exact same thing."

Cass bit down on her bottom lip to suppress a laugh, "Well, we are a sort of crooked family." She snickered.

"It's a fun one though." He nodded before clearing his throat and changing the topic, "Anyways, how was your Summer 'till now?"

"It was fine. Quite boring." Eventful "But the Weasleys and Granger are here so it's bearable." Cass shrugged with a neutral expression on her face.

He smiled softly at the mention of the names, "Oh yea, I've already talked to them and somehow - especially the twins - seem happy although everything around us is...well, completely crazy."

The left corner of her lips tilted upwards and she shrugged, "Just because the world is going to shit doesn't mean that we can't try to keep our lives worth living."

"It's good you say that." He nodded before pointing his thumb over his shoulder, "Imma go to Hermine and Ron because we've got a lot of catching up to do, you have fun with whatever you are doing."