7

DURMSTRANG & BEAUXBATON

<————•••————>

When Cass was a pre-teen, it was often the Occurrence for her that she had asked herself, what her Sexuality could possibly be, only because she desperately wanted to put a label to herself to feel better.

Now, after Durmstrang and Beauxbaton with their extremely gorgeous students had arrived, she knew how incredibly bisexual she was.

Not that she already knew that, but their students just confirmed it once again.

Both schools had amazing performances when they entered the great hall and most students were stunned into another world, especially after seeing Viktor Krum entering behind all students.

Beauxbatons, the girls with beautiful blue silk dresses had all sat down at the Ravenclaw table, mainly because the house colors matched their robes while Durmstrang and their strong and very handsome boys had sat down at the Slytherin table, probably because the house attributes fit perfectly for most.

One guy had sat down next to Cass and immediately introduced himself, "'ello beautiful, I am Ivan Dobrev, what is your name?"

I put my hand out to shake his and smile, "I'm Cassiopeia Black but friends call me Cass or Cassie."

Instead of shaking her hand like every other person would have done, he took it up to his face and placed a small kiss on the back of her hand while holding eye contact with her.

Her eyes widened slightly and light pink blush painted her cheeks. She felt very hot all of a sudden.

"That is a beautiful name." His lips curled into a smirk and he slowly lowered her hand again.

She pulled it back into her lap after pointing at Jasper, "That's one of my best friends, Jasper Nott."

Ivan gave him a quick, but respectful nod, "Pleasure to meet you."

Jasper returned the nod, "The pleasure is mine."

Ivan turned his head back to Cass, who gave a quick glance to Jasper, seeing that he pointed between herself and Ivan, connected his index finger and thumb and slowly put the index finger of his other hand through the circle.

He was already betting they'd fuck.

She rolled her eyes at her best friend and turned to Ivan again.

"My best friend from Durmstrang is over there, Viktor Krum." Ivan pointed at a guy a little further away from them. He was the famous Quidditch Player everyone was talking about, she was pretty sure.