Animan

"What are you doing?" Adrien asked.

"AH!" Nino jumped at the sudden presence behind him. "How long have you been standing there?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Adrien retorted. "But I've been standing here for two and a half hours."

"What? I've only been standing here for like, five minutes. How did I not notice you?"

"I don't know, you tell me," Adrien shrugged. "Anyway, back to what I said. What are you doing?"

"Uhhhh...nothing." Nino turned back around nonchalantly. Adrien looked to where Nino was facing and saw Alya and Marinette sitting on a bench together on the other side of the room.

"Do you have a crush on Alya?" Adrien asked suddenly.

"What? No, I have a crush on Marinette..." Nino immediately realized his mistake and pulled his hat over his face in shame.

"Oh...well, you know what I always say: If you're going to fall in love with someone, it might as well be someone named Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

"I...don't believe you've ever said that before in your life."

"Yes, I have. Just now."

"Ok, well, what do I do?"

"Oh, I don't fucking know. What do I look like to you, a master of romance?"

"Language," Tikki said. The two boys jumped in surprise.

"Oh! Hey! When did you guys get here?" Adrien asked, trying to keep his voice down.

"We just walked up to you just now," Alya answered.

"Cool, cool," Adrien said, trying to play it cool.

"So what did I hear about romance?" Alya asked playfully. "Is someone in love~?"

Nino appeared frozen solid so Adrien could tell he would have to do all the talking. "Oh! Yeah, Nino is!" Adrien immediately covered his mouth.

Nino broke out of his trance and glared at Adrien. "What the fuck?!"

"Language!"

"Stop leaving my purse while I'm out in public!" Marinette hissed as she put Tikki back in her hiding place.

"More romantic gossip!" Alya excitedly exclaimed. "Who is it?"

"Uh-uh," Adrien shook his head. "I'm not telling you any more than that."

"Fine. Nino?" Alya turned to him.

"Absolutely not."

"Come oooooonnn," Alya groaned. "Please? I haven't had anything to report on in days!"

"It's not my fault that you decided to make a blog about your life instead of reporting about something that would bring you a ton of content."

"Well, what else is there? I don't live a very interesting life, Nino!"

"Paris has superheroes now! You being one of them." Nino said that last part quietly. "Do you know how much you could report on with how much you know about what the superheroes do all the time?"

Alya looked like she had just had a major revelation. "...Holy shit."

"Lang-!" Tikki was quickly shoved back into the purse before she could finish her sentence.

"Nino, you're a genius!"

"I know, people tell me that all the time. I think wearing glasses makes people smart or something."

"Nah, it's definitely the hat," Marinette said.

"Are you insinuating something?" Alya asked accusingly, adjusting her glasses as she said it.