WTF

February 4 2015

That's John btw

"If we do an endurance day I may die"! Says Ethan. " I hope we have one all we've been doing is sprint"! I say.
" I just want to work on breaststroke"! Garret says. "Your trying to kill me aren't you"! I say teasing.
"Some of us just like the breast". Ethan says.
"Your disgusting Ethan"! I say teasing leaning up against the wall. "At least we don't ask Rose to do fly like some annoying little girl"! Garret says poking my side.
"You need to work on it! I can lap you! Do you want to 5'1 , 14 year old little girl to beat the 5'7 ,15 year old boy". I say.
"Your to good little sis". Garret says. "Hey kids 1000 warm up in about three minutes once red team gets out ". Says Rose. "I love you Rosy ". I say.
"You are so her favorite". Ethan says." Maybe we all know I'm a charmer. I have all you wrapped around my little pinky. I give them all a kiss on the cheek. "We love you little sis". They say. I start to walk away from the wall to the pool when a person comes up to me and kisses me.
It takes me a minute to realize what's happening. In that moment my eyes go wide with shock then close. My mouth aromaticly becomes in sink with his. He a really good kisser. I smell Rosen and axe. I think who could it be . I back away wondering.
Omg it's John.
I punch him hard in the jaw. It's one of my best really. I may be a girl, but I go to the punching bag in my garage at least once a day. I take three step to the pool and dive in ignoring the stars from my friends, coaches and the parents.
The 1000 goes to fast, and the chlorine doesn't have time to calm me. I am fuming and once I reach the wall I am questioned like crazy.
"Who was that"? "Why were you kissing"? "Why didn't you tell us"? Why did you punch him"? "Was it a good kiss"?
I take a deep breath. "That was John. He is in my orchestra class and I have no idea why he kissed me. I punched him because you don't just kiss me you have to warn me. Also yes it was a good kiss". I say to garret, Ethan, Gea, and Riley.
"So Rose is with the dry landers today and I'm with you but it's just me with two lanes with different paces so her brother is going to help out. Is that okay"? Jack ask.
He's one of our three coaches. Normally Karla is with us if Rose is one dry land, but Karla is sick so we get roses brother.
"Were doing a 500 three, three drill is that okay". Says a deep voice. Shit I know who that is John. I roll my eyes. I look up. My only relief is that his face is already bruising. "That's fine". Garett says.
The rest of the practice is like that Garett say that's fine for me and being the mouth piece I normally am.
I go change and wait for gold to be done so Rose can give me a ride home.
Let me explain. We signed me up before we knew I would need a ride. My moms work was shifted and we were going to unenroll me but Rose saw herself in me. She said that its partly that and I had talent that needed to be nursed.
She always tell me that I going to be a Olympic swimmer. I dout it but she won't stop saying it.
Once golds practice is over I wait for her to grab her things. I would be dreading the car ride with John but there mom picked him up. Thank god!
We get into her car and I plug in her phone and put on Ed sherrean . It's our tradition. The first thing we found out we had in conman that wasn't swimming related was him so we always play him first.
" So I saw something and I kinda want to know what I missed"? She says. "I barley even talk to him to start with. I was talking to the boys about to go to the pool when he kisses me. I may have kissed him back , but I punched him because you don't just get to kiss me. Also I swear I didn't know he was your brother". I say.
" Don't worry I don't blame you. And good thing your broken up with Terry. How bad of a coach was he? He always says swimming is easy and all we do are four little strokes"! Rose says. "He sucked "! I say.
When I get home I go to the garage for my punchingbag about 30 minutes.