The next day

February 6,2015

When I wake up I turn of my alarm and for one peaceful amazing minute I forget.
When it all comes crashing back I want to craw in a whole and die. I pull my self out of bed and turn on music. I put my tennis cloths on and pack the rest of my cloths. I feed the cats and leave. Hopping into my nanas car .
"We are doing conditioning today so get in your groups and start running". Says coach.
I grab Emma and Landon. "Let's get going". I say. We start jogging around the school and don't stop till we pass the Courts agin. We walk in silence for a minute till Emma ask "your going out with John"!
" Ya how did you know"? I ask back.
" John told taylor who told trouble who told nick who told Kayla who told Ashlyn who told me". She says. "Why are you going out with him"? Asks Landon.
"It was a dare from him and I don't turn down dares"! I say. "Why"? Landon asks. "Personal reasons"! I say. "Now let's go"! I answer the question in my head.
I think back to the day my aunt died. She was a free spirt. I look like her to a T. She had just gotten back from Asia for a year for aboard . She wrote me a letter a week, but I couldn't open them til we were together agin.
I was 10 and she was 16. We were Closer than close.
We went to the store to get us some ice cream. The light was yellow. She still had the right away, but some jack ass came out and hit us. She buffered me from the blow. Crazy my mom hated me being in the front and she was the only one the let me. They said that if I had been in the back were I normally sit I would be dead.
I remember that just the way you are was on. We were singing at the top of our lungs. They turned into our screams.
The scars have faded leaving only 4. One on my neck, thigh, lip, and heart. When I read the letters there was a few that talked about the dares her friend had her do. They were the highlights of her trip. There was one about a boy she danced with. She was going out with him. There was one about a food she tried her favorite she brought some back to try. Her new life motto never turn down a dare. I keep it up for her so she's never really gone because love can make you immortal.

When we get back to the locker room i Change in to the pretty good at making bad decisions shirt and plad cover with jeans and plad shoes I picked out for today. Everyone asks me if its true that I'm going out with John and honestly I want to scream.
When Emily asks why I didn't tell her and she had to hear it from Paige I feel terrible I start to tell her the whole story in the hall way but am interrupted by John.
" I take it the shirt is about me". He says kissing my cheek. I wrinkle my nose and reply yes
."we should be getting to class John". Emily says. " okay by Tera". John says. "Something tells me this is going to be a long month". I whisper once he is out of ear shot.