That boy

Proluge.

May 5 2014
The sun was out and bright. That day was to Tera the perfect weather. There were a few puffy white clouds in the sky and you could feel the warmth everywhere. To Izzy it was just a day. She liked the cold weather. It was the schools field day. They had there hair sprayed with temp hair coloring. Green for Izzy and fire engine red for Tera. The girls were walking around with there other friends when they saw a guy. True they had seen other guys that day. Hell even in that minute they had seen other guys. Tera was going out with a guy. This guy was different. He was Izzy and Tera type. That was rarer than a blue moon.
This guy had brown hair that was covered with a beanie. His eyes were emerald green. Tera had to have recessive eye color in her guys. He was tall to. Tera loved guys to almost tower over her. They had to be 4 inches over her which was pretty easy. He had black cloths for Izzy, but it was clear he wasn't goth. He was as tall as izzy. She didn't like them to tall you see. He had the most amazing face shape too. Invert triangle that mostly looks girly but just works on him.
"How did we not notice that"! They wisper to each other.
" I love Terry and all but". Tera says. "That boy fine". Says Izzy.
Izzy get a look in her eye. "I dare you to go up to him and say he's cute". Izzy says. "Fine but I get to tell him it's a dare and I love my boyfriend". Tera states walking over to the boys.
When she approaches they stop talking. "Me saying this was a dare lets get that clear before I say it. Me and my friends over there think your Hot. Not like Justin timber lake but for this school your hot. You to friend but I'm in a very happy relationship so. Also yes I know my hair looks a little green". She says walking away. "Why did you take the dare if your happy in your relationship"? Ask the cute boy confused. "I never turn down a dare".
Tera says before walking away and wrapping her arm around her boyfriend and giving him a peck on the cheek.
"Why were you talking to John"? Terry asks.
"Dare". Is all I say.