Her house

I wake up feeling better,so sadly I have to go to school.
I drag thought tennis. I barley stay awake during Texas history. During hospitality and tourism we watch a movie. Lunch I try to nap. Emily feeds me grapes with my head on her lap. Math I zone out. Science we talk about laws of gravity. Orchestra Miss.Heartless tells us we only have a week till UIL. We knew that, but hearing it out loud freaks me out. Then John tells me it's his birthday is in four days.
English I zone out and in expo I play on my phone. I practice after school.
Today it's Taylor,Noelle and me. My mom texts me that I'm going home with Noelle.
We get in her moms mini van and grab a snack from the back seat. "So we're going to you dance, dinner, and my practice.
We go to her dance class. They have a compition in a week she's working in her lyrical. It's to just the way you are by Bruno Mars.
She is amazing. The music flows thought her.
We stop by her house for dinner. I hate eating before before practice, but her moms cooking is to good to pass up.
After her mom serves us spaghetti we talk. "Hate to be a pessimist, but has John hurt you yet."
"The thing is that... For play practice he had to kiss Callie. Then I heard them talking the night we were at Taylor's and it sounded like Callie was waiting for him to break up with me for her."
"Has he told you yet?" She asks.
"No."
"Want me to say something"? She asks.
"Yes ,but don't say I know anything." I say.
"So when's your next meet"?
"March 6"!
" isn't that the day after you have to tell John"? She asks.
"Fuck, your right"! I scream.
"Don't worry. You'll be fine. No we got to go or you'll be late". She says.
We jump in the car and leave. I hug her and give her a peck on the cheek. "Remember to ask"! I whisper and then hop out.