sick day

February 24 ,2015
I could feel it coming like a ocean wave. I had to go to school so I pack a nice outfit. Of course we do a mile in gym. I don't puke till 4th period which is math.
When I do I just run to the bathroom. I here Paige tell him I have felt horrid the whole day. I run left to the farther bathroom not thinking. I grab my hair and try not to look at my lunches reappearance.
"Tera are you okay". Ask a voice. "Not really". I say back. "I'm coming in here". Says the voice. I realize I forgot to shut the door. "Hey Shamari". I say weakly. "Let's go to the nurse". She says lifting me by my arm. I walk ever so slowly. It's honestly pitiful.
We make it halfway though the hall before I hear another voice. "Tera are you okay". John says jogging up to us. I nod my head sending a sharp. pain though it." I got it from here". He says. "I got her". Shamari says. They together walk me to the nurses office.
"Dear what's wrong". Says Nurse Brown. "Feel terrible, vomited once,but no fever last I checked". I whisper .
"Let me check agin dear". She says grabbing the thermometer. "101 you need to call you mom and you two need to get to class".
"Can I stay with her for a minute I'm her boyfriend". John says pleading.
"Dear you got 5 minutes". She says. "I'll get back to class". Shamari says.
"Thank you love you". I croke as she leaves.
I pick up my phone and dial my mom. "Mama can you pick me up I got a 101 fever and I've vomited". I say into the phone. "Sure I'll get nana to pick you up". She says. "Love you bye". "Love you bye.
I put my phone down. "Come here". John says opening his arms. I grab them and pull him down to the cot in the nurses office. "Your going to catch what I got". I say.
"I got a immune system of steel". He says wearing me closer. "Don't say I didn't warn you". I say popping my head on his chest. I close my eyes and listen to his steady heart beat. He plays with with my hair and it's so peaceful so bliss.
That's when I realize I like,like him. I may love him but I defiantly like him. This shouldn't be a Problem I resonate I'm already going out with him. Wait I only have like two weeks left. What about that talk with Callie and the kiss.
He still hasn't said anything from him on it. "Boy your 5 minutes are up and your nana is here". The nurse says. "Thank you". I say. "Bye babe tell me how you feel tonight". John says kissing the top of my head. " I will don't worry".
We ride in the car in silence. I walk in to the living room and grab the fluffy blanket, a pillow and The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.
Everyone I know has a sick movie. The movie makes them feel better. Troubles is the princess diaries. Mine is The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I just love the film. It's the real high school or at least the real on I imagine.
I plop into the couch and begin. Well until a vomit again. That kind of put a little damper on things.
I don't you make the end of the movie and when I put it on agin it takes five minutes for me to fall into a deep slumber.
I have the weirdest dream ever! There is like a formal at my school and I went with John and we were in high school he was a senior and I was Junior. We really were giving each other the look. Then he got down I one knee and purposed.
When I wake up it is 10 o'clock at night. I'm still exhausted but I see a note by my head saying You look too peaceful and when we tried to wake you up you tried to punch us- Love mom.
Still exhausted but remembering my promise I pick up my phone. 20 unread messages it reads. They were all variations of where are you ,what happen ,are you okay.
I love my friends. I text them back. Got sick took a nap going back to sleep.
John's only text me once. Are you okay it yet. It reads. I text back I'm fine going back to sleep don't know if I'll be there tomorrow. I put my head back down on my pillow and fall back asleep.