Dance

February 13,2015
"You look fine". I tells Emily for the millionth time. "Easy for you to say". She says. "You look amazing if I were that way I would not leave your side"! I say.
"Sure". She says. "Come one let's find a table to put our stuff". I say dragging her around the room. We find the table with Noelle and Liam drag them out to the floor with Trouble.
We dance to We can't stop after much pleading and as it changes to anaconda I feel a pair of hands on my hips. I turn to tell someone of then I realize it's John.
"Get your hands of my waist"! I say. He removes his hands. I start raping "Boy toy named Troy use to live in Detroit". Me and Trouble say. When blank space comes all my friends start dancing and singing. "Boys only want love if it's Georgia"! I sing.
"Love it's torture, not Georgia". John says in my ear. "Whatever"! I scream over the music.
Low comes on and without thinking I'm going low,low,low,low , not thinking of my dress. "Apple bottem jean jeans boots with the fur. The whole club was looking at her".
I move my hips without thinking. I'm not that good at dancing but I love it. I do simple moves but people are sorta staring. I feel hands at my waist. "Love the show, darling". John wishers in my ear.
Suddenly the song changes to a slow one.
I instantly recognize it as give me love by Ed Sheerean. John puts his hands on my waist and this time I don't correct him. I stretch to put mine around his neck. We sway to the music for a minute then start making small talk for a second. We get quite and it's just us staring at each other. "Well play hide and seek to turn this around". Sing the radio.
He bends down to kiss me. Blood fill my ears but I still hear "all I want is the taste your lips allow".
The kiss is soft at first with music but along with the music it picks up. He pulls me closer. I shove my hands into his hair. We kiss each other like we are each other's oxygen. What ever I felt at the aquarium is magnified. His The kiss Softens with the music. After another second we break apart. I look around worried that a teacher saw. Last year Trouble and Kyle were cought kissing they got a detention for a peck on the lips. John and I weren't just pecking.
"Did I tell you that you look amazing tonight. I love the necklace". He says in a odd voice.
"Thank so do you. You look really good in black and white". I say setting my head on his chest. I breath in happy they put in the eight minute version of this song. We stay like this for what seems like ever. I breath in his smell of pine trees.
The song changes to die young. Our group reassembles. I'm I'm between John and Emily. We dance for a few more songs, till Emily drags me to the bathroom.
"You and John looked cozy". She says smiling. "We did"? I ask. "See for your self". I flip though her pictures. I see one of before when we're just staring at each other and on of when I'm just resting my head on his chest. "He gave you the look"! She says."No he didn't". I say defensive. "Really it looks like the look to me"! She says.
I look at the picture again. I guess I can see were it may look like the look, but it isn't.
The look is what we call someone looking at something like there that persons reason for living. My moms friends Ryan and Bryan give each other the look all the time.
"It's only a half look"! I say. "Fine but here let me fix your makeup"."What's wrong with it". I ask before I look in the mirror.
I see it my mascara ran a little and I need more lip gloss it um smirred . "I'll fix yours if you fix mine". I say. "Deal we really should do this before the picture"! She says.
When we get back there in line for the picture. We jump in line with them. "Thought you two made a break for it". Kyle Troubles boyfriend says. "Just fixing our makeup and defending the look". I say.
"Who gave who the look". Trouble says coming up with John and taylor. "Look at the picture". Emily says showing them.
"Oh my god"! Taylor says. "I know John gave Tera the look"! Trouble says.
"No I didn't". John says. "Look at the picture"! Emily says. "That is not the look". John says. "Thank you". I say giving John a hug. "I'm with them its a almost look"! Kyle says. "Next". Says the camera lady. We all get in the frame.
We is Emily, Trouble, Taylor, ,Kyle,Nick, John, Emma,and me. I get in between John, Emily , and in front of Taylor.
After a Hispanic song I was lectured by Emily. "Move your hips! It's all in the hips"! She crys. "I call these hips Emily and I'm using them"!
The last song is dark horse by katy perry. We dance then says goodbye. Emily and I are going to her house so I get a ride with her. "How was the dance girls". Asks Emily's mom. "It was amazing Mrs.Garcia". I say. "It really was mom and is this the look or am I imagining it"? Emily says handing her the phone. "It's the look"! Miss.Garcia says. "It's not the look"! I cry.