Unt concert

February 18,2015
The next Monday there is a UNT concert. I endure the long day waiting. I love listening to concerts. Most find it boring , but I just love get lost in the music. I still get bored , but it's beautiful. After school I practice and wait for John to come from play practice. Miss heartless tells us to go change one at a time into our nice cloths. When it's my turn I grab the pink sweater , black tights, and pink flats I picked out.
I start to turn down the hall way, but I hesitate when I hear John and Callie talking. I look around the corner to see them kissing. My eyes widen and I tip-toe around to the other bathroom.
When get there I change as fast as possible fighting tears. Why do I want to cry I don't like him that way. It's nice to kiss him and he's fun to hang out with but that's it I reason.
I look at my self in the mirror and adjust my hair. There perfect.
When I get back I tell Emily to go change, and then start practicing agin.
"Okay food is here".Miss.Heartless says. I grab a slice of cheese pizza. It's still warm and gooey. I sit next to Emily and we start talking. John comes in as we are lining up to get on the buses. He asks if I'm sitting with him. I tell him that I'll sit with him and Emily. We squeeze into the seat, with of course me in the middle. The bus ride is short to the university.
We line up to get in our seats. I'm still in the middle of Emily and John! With small chat running thought the us. I ask John how practice went. He says fine , but Mr.love is annoyed that he can't get one part. I ask which one but he says he can't tell me. The play this year is a secret so they can't say any details.
After 10 minutes the lights dim down and the music starts. The start with mercury from the plants. Then go to Venus. Then it's Mars. Everyone has been begging me to listen to it so I play extra attention to it. I start to sway with the music and then I feel a hand grasp mine. I look up and see it's only John. I open my hand and there then there grasped like in all the movies.
We stay like this and then I close my eyes getting lost in the music. They switch to Jupiter. I love this one. We played it at the beginning of the year and I feel in love with this song. I think of when I stared high school early this year and we started this song asap. I think of how well we sounded in the concert. I think about the concert. How well I looked in the dress. I think of how John looked in the suit. I smile wide at the memory .
Next is Saturn . The song is beautiful!
I get lost in the music not notating anything till I see the lights comeback on.
"It's over"! I cry. "Yes , it is". Emily says. "We're you doing the queues in Jupiter"? John asks. "Maybe". I say. We walk out of the building hand and hand.