Girl talk

Emily, Trouble, Callie , and I are the last at the house. We sit in a circle and talk girl stuff.
"You are so lucky you don't have a period Emily"! Taylor says. "At least yall are normal"! Emily says. "They are painful and anoying"! I say.
"Not for me"! Callie says. "Your never had a cramp"! We all say. "Nope and I have a period to"!
"Lucky, I get so moody"! "Last time I snapped at Kyle all week. I felt so bad"! Trouble says.
"I'm good at not snapping, but I get these massive cravings! I say.
"Lucky I got cramps"! Taylor says.
"I never snapped at any of my boyfriends"! Callie says.
"Wasn't one of them John"! I say. "We dated for all of 8th grade. I broke up with him"! Callie says.
"Why"? Taylor says.
"We just didn't have that spark. Before he left me thought I worked on his kissing skills. Boy didn't know how to French"! He left me a pro though . Your welcome Tera"! Callie says.
"Thanks. That boy does know how to kiss". I say.
"Does he still taste like strawberries"? Taylor asks.
"No not anymore it's more like, a mint with like a cooking spice". I say.
"Callie your mom is here". Taylor's mom says entering the room.
"Bye"! We all say.
"Okay what's with the death glare you've been giving her. Taylor says. We double check Callie is out of ear shoot.
"Right before the unt concert I herd her talking to John. They kissed but then John said the had to go to he hall to practice the play. Then last night I woke up and heard them taking the gist is when your done with her I'm here and you know your almost done with her. You just love the chaise"! I say.
"Why don't you ask him"? Emily says. "I don't know? I want him
To tell me him self." I say. "Well you have about two weeks till your month is up". Trouble says.
"I know. I haven't fallen for him though". I says.
"Not what it looks like"! Trouble says. "Well he's just a good friend"!i say.
"Is he a good friend that you don't mind kissing"? Emily says.
I nod. "Then you like him"! Emily says. "Why"? I ask. "Didn't you tell me once that a boyfriend is just a good friend that you don't mind kissing"? Emily says. I nod.
"Tera your mom is here"! Taylor's mom says.
I leave with a lot to think about.