Mornjng after

I wake up to a bright room with most people sleeping. I check my surroundings. We're am I? It comes crashing back. Last night. What they were talking about. My hair.
But really were am I? My eyes widen. I relive who's arms are around me and who I'm lying on.
Let me paint the picture for you. Are butts have there own spots, but are legs cross over. My arms are around his back and his are around his waist. My head is on his chest.
He starts to move I try to stay completely still. That doesn't help.
He wiggles and soon wakes. "Morning". He says. "Morning". I respond. For some reason we just stay that way. It's not weird right? Friends do this. They cuddle. Not like this a voice in my head says.
I don't really think of anything. Just chill. Strangely people start waking up soon. I tell my self just one more minute. But every time that minute is up I just don't want to move.
It feel so right that it's terrifyingly wrong. Luckily I'm not the one to move. It's Emily that comes and says "what's up love birds"? "We're not love birds"! I say.
"Looks like it"! Trouble says.
"Agreed"! Taylor says.
"Totally"! Alexis says.
"You say these people are not lovebirds"! Lorenzo says.
I look at the picture. "No"!
Is what I say not what I think.
"Hey kids,breakfast is in the kitchen . Help yourself"! Says a Taylor's mom. I almost forgot she was here. "Thank you Miss.Ron"! We say.
We file into the kitchen. To my surprise there is bacon and pancakes. I love those things and it's not just in bacon it's turkey bacon call me weird but that's my favorite.
After we get the food we all go back and living room and just chatter. I start talking to Emily and she tells me that apparently after I fell asleep John started playing with my hair and telling people to be quite".
"Did he really"? I say blushing. "Aww". She says.
"Is it hot in here"? I ask putting my hair up. "Tera what's on your neck"? Emily said. I reach up to nock it off. "Still there, come here"! Emily demands. She touches my neck them screams"it's a hickey! Why do you have a flipping hickey"!
My eyes widen as I run to the bathroom. "Wtf I have a hickey"! I scream. "It's not notable if you have your hair down". Emily offers. "Do you think it will be gone by Tuesday"? I say.
"What's wrong"? Taylor says. "John gave me a flipping hickey"! I scream. "What were you two doing in that chair"? Taylor ask.
"We kissed once and he kissed my neck I told h to stop cause he may give me a -"
"Hickey"! They say together finishing for me.
"Let's go back down stars". Taylor says.
We pass by John. "Have you seen what you have Tera"? Taylor says.
"What the necklace"? He says.
" Nope a hickey"! Emily says. "Okay"! He says calm as can be. "How are you calm my mom is going to kill me! I cannot wear my hair up and I have to be careful how I wear my shirt"! I scream.
"Babe don't worry put concler on it also wear less make-up you look so pretty right now". He says.
"My hair and teeth aren't brushed. I forgot to take my make up of last night. And I am so pale especially in the morning"! I say.
"And your really pretty". He says kissing my cheek. I bite my tongue.
I feel the blush coming "Your off the hook". I say smiling.
"Aww! She's blushing"! Emily and Taylor say.
Soon it's about to be 10 when we're supposed to leave so we all get dressed.
I put in my black veil brides shirt with tights and a skirt. I check myself in the mirror and what do I see. The hickey.
"JOHN"! I yell. "What". He says. "Look at my neck you can see it"! I scream. "Do you have a jacket"? He asks.
"No"!
"You really should it's February! Take mine. By the way love the shirt and the band"! He says. "It's a black jacket that's Coffey and goes well with my outfit , and smells just like him. Soil, axe, and rosin.
"Thank you boo"! I say kissing his cheek.