Texting

Buzz. Goes my phone. Look down its from John.

Hey how's class?😏

Great and this is disrupting my learning and I love learning about the Alamo!

No you don't or you wouldn't be texting me back.

I find it fascinating thank you very much😠 How's your class!

Down right boring! It's math and I already know it.

There's a shock!

I know right !

So what are you relearning !
I press send but I see my teacher look over at me. I look sad and text the phrase to John every student knows at my school.
Tsm
Tsm means Teacher Saw Me. I have no idea who started it but it comes in handy. We have a Byod policy so we can have them our phones out.
Every once in a while a teacher whill see you texting or on your divine and you send the code and someone will get you out of it.

They confirmed it was nathon

There haven't the funeral Thursday

I know you guys are not coming but I thought you should know
" Tera is it an emergency "! Ask coach gott. " I put on a teary voice. " they confirmed that my cousin nathon was the one in the car crash. He's dead"! I squeak out. "Let me see".
He asks. I give him my phone hoping that he doesn't scroll. He hands it back and simple says
" don't let me see it agin and my condolences".

" I just can't believe it you and John. Doesn't make sense! Also was that him you were texting in class"!
Noelle commands.
" yes mom"! I say dramatically. "Your going to end up hurt I don't care if it's just a dare. Your going to get hurt". She says.
After an hour of that in our shard third period I have to listen to her and Liam agree on it. After lunch with Morgan saying if he hurts me she will kill him and everyone agreeing then me reminding them it's just a dare I want to off myself.
In orchestra I almost leap for joy when I have a private lesson. Mr. Lemmon commends me on my work and I am happy for one of the first times that day.
That mood fades when John asks what I'm doing this weekend. "I have my sisters birthday party but that's it". I say hesitantly.
"Can I come to it then we go to a movie after"? He asks.
" you want to meet my family. We are in middle school"! I stress the middle school.
"I take all my girlfriends on a date". He says. I give him a death glare.
"Let me ask me dad . He is going to die! If he says yes then fine"! I say.
When I call my dad that night he almost goes ballistic. " you have another boyfriend! You broke up with the other one like two months ago! What about grieving time! He says.
"Babe at least he wants to meet us". Says my step mom always the voice of reason.
"Fine but he has to act, look , and be nice or ... Ya and if he hurts you"! He says over the phone. "Thank you daddy I can't wait for this weekend"! I say.
"I love you baby good night". He says over the phone.
"I love you to can't wait to see you this weekend". I say back.
We hang up and I think that I really don't want this weekend to come. I grab my phone and text John .

You can come its at Olive Garden. Dress nice but not to nice. It's her first birthday. I already got something so don't worry I'll put our names on it. Also be nice and were are you taking me?
Deal and its a surprise.