Normal

February 12,2015
For the first time in ,like, ever it feels like a normal day. It's not the old normal but it's the new normal. I have tennis in the morning and get dressed with my new necklaces. Then I go to to Texas history And zone out. We get a new project in hospitality and tourism. We have to make a cruise line and the winner gets a sonic drink! My team one last time and we got our drinks today. So I was so happy. Then at lunch I choke down a wing and talk about the dance I have to go dress shopping tomorrow and Emily is coming with me.
Then in math Paige and I mess around and sing bananas and grapes. In science trouble and I sit next to each other and talk about the dance. In orchestra John gives me looks and makes me burst out laughing. I get made at him when we both have a rest and we have to play next and he gives me a look. Luckily Miss.Heartless blames john.
Then in English we wright a paper. Our theme is when you had to solve a problem on you own. Then in Expo we work on our leadership project and instead of researching I read on qutev.
After school I practice with Trouble and Taylor. They tease me about John and I tease them about there boyfriends. Miss.Heartless even tells us about the UNT orchestra concert we can go see for free next Monday. She reminds that the lockdown is next Friday to. Taylor tell us about the sleepover after she's having for everyone at the lockdown, which means us! I tell her I can't wait and text my mom asking.
After I go to my dads house to spend time with him and my little sister. She is so cute walking around like she owns the place. Which she kinda does. It feels amazing to have a normal day nothing big happening. I fall sleep that night with a smile on my face.