Epilogue

May 22,2015
Johns p.o.v
I look at the amazing girl in front of me. I'm so lucky to have her as my girlfriend. I'm glad she forgave me and she loves me. I love her I don't care if we are young or old I love her.
She looks stunning in her blue dress and heels. I gave her a new key this time out of titanium. She still wears the wood one though.
It's the formal and she could not shine brighter.
I look at her and all of a sudden give me love by Ed Sheeran comes on. She drags me out to the dance floor.
We sway with the music. We kiss in the same place and it feels better then it did in February. Then I though I liked her , but I didn't know.
I see why she wanted to be in a true relationship. It feels amazing and I love her. We break away and I feel myself give her the look. I hear a snap and I know Emily is taking a picture.
one day this will be a memory. I want Proof I loved her.
Hopefully I will be in that future. I hope we last forever. I want us to last forever.
"Babe lets go get pictures!" She says. I kiss her. "Okay!" I say kissing her and tasting the coffee
Emily hops is line. "You guys where giving the look." She says. "I know!" We say together. We look at each other and I grab her. "Your amazing you know that!" I say.
"You only tell me once a day!" She backs.
"You guys are so in love!" Emily says. "Even cuter than Liam and Noelle!" Taylor says.
"Well that's the goal!" Tera says.
"Our target!" I say backing her with the joke.
"I love you!" I say.
"I love you more!" She says.
"I love you most!" I return.
We then seal our love with a kiss.