Chapter 1: Another World

A/N: Yo, what's going on. If you didn't read the BIO because well, you didn't feel like it, then i am putting the same basic info here just as a last warning so you know what you're getting yourselves into.

Here is all the things you need to know about my writing:

Firstly, i don't normally talk about what a character is wearing unless it is important. The reader can choose whatever they want to wear, it is a reader insert. Which is also why i don't mention the MC's hair color. Or any notable features. They are you.

Secondly, the chapters i write are long, and they always will be, they will always be between 8,000 and 12,000 words. If I'm going to upload something i don't want it to be something someone can read in like 10 seconds. Imagine waiting a month for an update only to have four lines and that's it. Yeah, not for me.

Thirdly, i barely use images in my stories either. I assume most people know what the Hoyoverse females look like. Plus i will be describing them in words.

Lastly, this will be a rather large harem, however i do have some experience with those and you won't have to worry about being overwhelmed by the number. Every girl is important to the story and most of them even have their own arcs. None of them feel unimportant or just thrown in, i make sure of that when writing.

If you aren't a fan of any of the above then you may not like this story that much, and that's totally fine. 

Anyway, enjoy this teaser for what's to come and do your best at guessing who the women at the end are ;)

The room was eerily silent which was broken only by the rhythmic drip of sweat from your forehead onto the tatami mat beneath you.

Your breath came in ragged gasps, each inhale a strained attempt to fill your lungs with oxygen.

Out of nowhere, a solid fist hurtled toward your face. With a slight tilt of your head, you clenched your teeth and narrowly evaded the blow. The force of the strike sent the sweat on your face flying back.

A second punch followed in rapid succession. You swiftly brought your hand up, deflecting it to the side as you closed the gap between yourself and the assailant.

Taking a bold step forward, you thrust your hand towards the towering figure with grey hair before you.

His eyes narrowed as your punch neared his ribs, but in a blur too quick for your eyes to follow, he shifted. His hand darted towards your punch, impacting your wrist, and eliciting a wince of pain. Your hand was sent flying to the side, and in the same instant, his fist slammed into your stomach.

You folded around his arm and staggered back from the blow. Collapsing to one knee, you cradled your aching stomach, coughing onto the ground.

Y/N: Jeez... could you maybe take it a bit easier on me?

The older man, clad in a white Gi identical to yours, grunted. Pulling his fist back and to his side, he straightened up and looked down at you.

???: My apologies, young master. Your father insisted on maintaining your physical fitness, given your-

You groaned, slowly rising to your feet.

Y/N: Given how much time I spend in the workshop, yes, I'm aware.

A small chuckle escaped your throat, and you offered a smile to your butler, who maintained his stoic demeanor throughout.

Y/N: Well, I'm not exactly sure how kicking my ass accomplishes that, but...