Day 28 Doing Something Ridiculous

Blue had been down in the dumps lately. Lust knew that he was trying to hide it but it wasn't working very well. So Lust decided to come up with a plan, get Blue to laugh. It had been a while since he had heard his husband laugh genuinely so he decided to do the most. The day started when Lust came downstairs in the baggiest strangest clothes he could find. Blue chuckled and smiled at Lust.

Lust walked into the kitchen but tripped and fell face first in Toasts water bowl. That part was on accident, but it was all worth it when he heard that golden sound of Blues laughter. Blue didn't say laughing at Lust for too long though because he was still a good husband and helped Lust up. "What was that for Lusty?" Blue asked. Lust only shushed him and gave Blue a very pretty rose, a smile graced Blues face before a stream of water flew from the center of the flower and soaked Blues face.

And just then did he realize what kind of day it was going to be. Later when Blue was relaxing on the couch he offered Lust some gum and Lust offered Blue some gum as well. They both went for a piece, Lust got shocked and Blue got a normal piece of gum. Lust pouted and sat on the other side of the couch rubbing his fingers, Blue felt awful for what he had done. That was until he started chewing the gum Lust had gave him, it started out normal but then... then the spice kicked in.

Blue ran to the kitchen to get some water it felt like his mouth was on fire! All the while Lust was laughing and laughing, he was laughing so hard he was crying. Blue wouldn't let this slide for long because now he had prank vengeance on his agenda and he wasn't going to put it off. The entire day was filled with laughter and pranks one after the other, the pranks never hurt anyone of course they were just harmless fun. The day went on and it felt complete in a way and they were happy with how it was.

"I'm glad we had so much fun." Lust said exhausted from all of the days pranks. Blue couldn't help but agree as he cuddled close into his husband a smile across both of their faces. The was was well spent and they both had the time of their lives.

420 Words

Sorry for such a short chapter but with this book coming to an end I just wanted to let you know that I am planning to make another OTP book! If you would like to write the book with me just send me a message and we can work out the details have a good day/night!