𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧

Jane - 5'6

Warning's: ★ SA, Jane is 50 and Y/N 20, Blood, Muder, Death, Cheating, home wreaking, Y/N has no gender and Yandere Y/N★

Word count: 1869
__________________

"I'm such a slut" You thought to yourself as you turned around to look at the naked lady laying in your bed.

You stared at her and couldn't help but smile. Her silky black hair was beautiful, her face was beautiful and her body was the best thing about her. You loved this women with all your heart and treated her like a goddess. 

The only problem was that she was married.

To a man.

You tried to convince her to divorce bur she would always give you some bumb excuse on why she couldn't and it pissed you off. She obviously didn't love the man so why is she staying with him?

"Baby are you that obsessed with me, that you're watching me sleep" You looked at the women to see that she was staring at you with a smirk on her face.

"S-Sorry" You  apologized as you backed away from her. "Oh Y/N don't apologize, I think it's cute" She grinned while sitting up. She looked at you for a second then kissed you on the face before she stood up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom.

You hated this part, the part when where she would get ready to leave.

"Oh Y/N last night was amazing" The women said in awe as she walked out the bathroom. She wrapped her hands around you neck and started to place kisses all over.

"J-Jane can I ask you something" You mumbled while placing your hands on her hips.

"Of course sweetie"

"Uh i-I really want to be with you but I don't know if you actually l-like me" You stammered while playing with your fingers. You felt like your heart was pounding out of your chest, if Jane said she didn't like you then what were you gonna do?

Just watch her walk away from you?

Watch her go back to her lover husband?

No, you wouldn't let that happen, you would kill her husband so she wouldn't leave you.

"Of course I like you"

You looked up at Jane with wide eyes as a small smile grew on your face. Jane grabbed your face and smiles "Y/N you're the love of my life" She says as she placed a kiss on your lips.

"If you love me then leave Jean" You sternly said making Jane sigh. "You say you love me but keep leaving" You whined as Jane walked away and grabbed her stuff.

"Y/N I'm not gonna do this with you again, I love you and Jean" Jane groaned while putting her clothes on. "Y/N if you continue to act like a baby then I'm taking a break from you" Jane warned.