𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙬𝙚𝙧

Ruin - ❣ - 7'0
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

Ruin - ❣ - 7'0Key: ❦ = Dangerous Yandere♡ = Mild Yandere❣ = Safe Yandere

WARNING'S:  Mentions of SA and Murder, Yandere using pronouns They/Them
_

_________________

You sighed as you stared at the clock above you. You had three hours left of your shift and you were ready to go home. Your manger was pissing you off and the customers were trying to start you ever second.

You were tired, you had a headache and your legs were hurting from standing up all day.

"Uh Y/N why are you standing around? If there isn't customers then there is something you can do like wipe stuff down" Your manger said with a smile on his face. You looked him up and down then walked towards the storage closet.

"Fucking basterd" You thought to yourself. Your manger was always a power trip and always bossed people around while he just sat down on his phone the whole time.

You hated people like him.

You opened the door to see one of the new coworkers standing there sitting on the ground with her head held down.

You opened your mouth to say something but realized you really didn't care. So you walked pasted them and grabbed some cleaning supplies and walked back out, leaving them in the dark room.

"These new hires man" You mumbled to yourself. As you walked into the main room to clean up you saw your manger sitting down on his phone doing nothing like always.

"Uh Jimmy you know that new hire, did you make sure they were mentally okay?" You asked. Jimmy quickly put his phone in his pocket and walked over to you with a confused expression.

"What are you talking about Y/N" He asked while crossing his arms.

"The new hire, the ones that sitting in the storage closet" You spoke. Jimmy furrowed his eyebrows then shook his head.

"Y/N there isn't a new hire, we aren't hiring right now" He stated. You opened your mouth to argue but Jimmy walked past you without saying anything.

"Rude" You whispered.

As you started to clean you up, your mind started to wondering about the person you saw in the storage room. You never seen them in the store before and you never seen them ever.

Who was this random person that was sleeping in the store?

You shrugged your shoulders once again after realizing that it wasn't your problem.

Once you were finished cleaning it was time for you to leave. You quickly grabbed your things and left the store before Jimmy could stop you and try to force you to do some extra stuff.