𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙

Min - ❦ - 5'4
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

Warning's: Abuse, Abusive relationships, Blood, Extreme Bullying, Kidnapping, Degrading words, Slight Non-Con

WC: 3.4K
______________________

You sat on the gym floor as your bully and her friends stood over you with sick grins on their face. "Come sweetie, don't tell me you can't handle a weak punch to the face" your bully scoffed as she bent down to your level. 

She gripped onto your hair tightly forcing you to look up at her. "Answer me when I'm talking to you" She demanded. 

You stared at her before spitting in her face. "I hope you die" you spat. The girls smile immediately dropped as a sad expression came on her face. She quickly let go of your hair and turned to her group of friends, giving them a signal to hurt you.

As she walked out the gym, she could hear your screams and crys behind her.

Your bully quickly walks herself to the bathroom and wiped the spit from her face with her fingers. She stares at herself in the mirror before smiling as she sticks her fingers in her mouth.

"You taste so good Y/N" She thought to herself. 

Meanwhile you were laying down on the cold gym floor, watching as your bullys walked out all laughing and giggling with each other.

"I hate you so much Min" You thought as you clenched your fist. You stood up weakly and stumbled towards your backpack to see that everything inside of it was ripped out and thrown everywhere.

You let out a small sigh as you starting to clean up. You attempted ignore all the stingy and cramps that was happening in your body but the pain was just to much.

So you decided to just leave whatever papers were left and just deal with the yelling from your teacher tomorrow.

You lipped your way out the gym and down the hall. As you walked you could hear some teachers talking amongst themselves, when you walked pasted them you glanced at them to see that they turned away so they wouldn't have to look at your bruised up face.

You scowled and quickly left. You felt like the teachers were more worse than the bullys. They were supposed to protect and stand up for their students when they couldn't help themselves.

But these teachers would rather pick a paycheck over helping a student that's almost on the verge of death everyday.

You walked home in the hot sun trying your best not to faint, that you didn't even notice that someone was following you.