𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

Nara - ♡ - 5'5
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

Warning's: ★ Toxic Relationships, Reader is a bit abusive, Blood, Attempted murder,  Obsessive Behavior ★

Word count: 1951
___________________

You sighed to yourself as you saw your phone ringing on the table. "Why does she keep calling me" You thought to yourself as you watched the phone buzz.

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing" You turned around to see your friend, standing there with a smile on her face.

"Nothing, just watching Nara call me over and over" You shrugged. Your friend walked over to table then laughed when she saw your phone ring again.

"God she is desperate" She laughed.

"Yeah she is, I love her but damn, she is so clingy" You groaned while grabbing your phone. "I'll be right back" You sighed as you walked to the bathroom. Once you got there, you answered the phone and asked Nara what she wanted.

"What took you so long to pick up" Nara asked with a hit of attitude. You mentally sighed to yourself and told Nara that you were working.

"Y/N I know you're on your break, I call you 30 times and you couldn't even asnwer" She whined "I know you're on your phone when your on break, so why are you ignoring me" She continued.

"I'm ignoring you because your being fucking clingy again" You told her, and not even a second later you heard Nara sobbing through the phone.

"I-I didn't mean to be clingy" She stammered. "Yeah well you are, stop calling me, you're going to see me in 3 hours" You sternly said.

Before Nara could say anything, you hung up.

You walked back to the break room and saw your friend sitting at a table, she looked at you with a grin and asked what happened.  "I told her, to leave me alone and then hung up" You told her.

"Good, If you don't set boundaries then she is gonna keep annoying you" Your friend tells you. You laugh a bit then took out your phone to see multiple text messages from Nara.

She was apologizing, sending you voice messages about how she didn't mean to be clingy. "She literally ignored everything you said to her" Your friend stated as she looked at the messages. 

You sighed as you continued to scroll through the messages, your friend looked at you then grabbed your phone and turned it off.