𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧

Wren - ❣ - 6'0
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

Warning's: Kidnapping??, Murder, Abuse, Grooming??? (Y/N is 17 but turns 18) , The yandere is in his mid 40's

Word count: 3382

A/N: THIS IS LONG, ONE OF THE LONGEST IVE WROTE, so please read it all and vote and please give me some feedback if you can please <33
_____________________

You stared at your phone, reading the fan fiction about a stalker loving a girl and treating her like a goddess and like she was the only girl in the world. Some people think it's weird and that people who read those books need help.

But, you had to disagree with them.

Those people probably experienced love in their life and or had a partner in their life. So they wouldn't understand why people read things like this, or write them.

People like, you have never felt or experienced romantic things in your life. Which is why, you read things like that, the stalkers, the dark romances and forced love stories.

People like you just want to feel love and be with someone.

"Jun and Y/N are a really cute couple" You mumbled to yourself as you scrolled down. While you were reading, a loud knock was heard on your bedroom door making you groan out loud to yourself.

"What the hell dose he want" You thought to yourself while you placed your phone down on your bed and walked over to the door.

"Who is it" You asked with your arms crossed. "Y/N it's your father open the door" Your dad said with a stern voice.

You dropped your arms as a scared look came on your face, "What do you need" You questioned him with your hand on the door knob.

"Y/N open the door now, if I have to open it you're getting a punishment" Your father said making your heart drop. You let out a shaky sigh then opened the door to see your father standing there staring at you.

"Y/N what are the rules in this house" Your father sighed.

"N-No close doors" You mumbled as you looked down while playing with your fingers. Before your father could even say anything you immediately started to apologize, making up any excuse you could think off.

"Y/N" Your father yelled making you freeze. "Don't talk unless I tell you to talk" He demanded.

"Y/N if I come back up here and see your door close then your getting a punishment" Your father warned before walking away, leaving you at the door frame alone.