𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙛𝙪𝙡

Rinni - ❦ - 5'8
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

WARNING'S: Kidnapping, Homophobia, Mentions of Abuse, SA & Self harm, Death, Muder

WC: 4K
___________________________

"Y/N is here, Y/N is here" The girl mumbled in excitement as she watched you walk towards her door. "Knock knock knock" Said the girl as you knocked on the door. She quickly checked herself in the mirror then opened the door with a smile on her face.

"H-Hello Y/N, how are you?" The girl stammered.

You stared at her with an annoyed expression then sighed. "Rinni your stuff keeps getting delivered to my house" You said giving the girl the box. "You need to check and see if you have the right address on your computer" You muttered.

"Sorry Y/N but I already have it set as the r-right address" She replied. You stared at her for a second before walking away quickly.

A sad expression made its way on Rinnis face but switched back to happiness when she remembered that her package was here. She went back in the house and closed the door behind her before throwing the box on the ground.

"Oh my gosh, My package is here" She beamed. Rinni bent down and ripped the box open to show its inside.

Inside the box held multiple pictures of you, metal objects and drugs. Rinnis eyes  shimmered as she grabbed the pictures, "I love the dark web" she mumbled to herself, going through the pics.

"Rinni what are you doing?"

Rinni looked up to see her mother standing there glaring at her. "N-Nothing mother I'm just looking at something" Rinni gulped. Her mother gave her a suspect look then shook her head, "Rinni you don't have time for that, you have chorse to do" Her mother scolded.

"Hurry and put that away and clean the backyard" Her mother demanded her before walking back to her room.

Rinni let out a huff of frustration then dragged the box to her room. "I can't do anything with her breathing down my back" Rinni mumbled as she put the box in her closet.

Rinni made her way downstairs getting ready to grab some cleaning supplies but froze when she heard your loud laugh outside. She ran towards the window, peeking through the curtains to see that you were laughing at your dog who was rolling around in the grass.

A smile appeared on Rinnis face as she watched you laughed. You were so beautiful and nice, it was such a shame that you were dating someone else.