what.a.wreck.2 (rf)(comfort.angst)

(SOMEONE wasn't super HAPPY at the end of my last chapter so I'm writing a second one 😊)

"Do you wanna be alone or do you want me to stay with you?"
You asked, the two of you standing in front of his door.

"Uh...can you...stay?"

"Of course, Wally."

Both of you walked into his abode.

"Go lay down on the couch" you said. He nodded, doing so.

You walked into his kitchen, opening the fridge. There wasn't a ton there, to your surprise. There was shit for sandwiches and a few apples.

You took an apple from the fridge. After a bit of rummaging, you found a plate and a knife. You placed the apple on the plate and cut it. You did some more rummaging, and eventually found a jar of Nutella.

"I can work with this"

You yanked a spoon from his utensil drawer, scooping Nutella out of the jar to put on the plate.

You walked back to the living room, setting the plate down on the coffee table. Walden rose, grabbing a slice and dipping it into the Nutella.

It was silent the whole time he ate. You watched him. He noticed, but didn't say anything.

After he ate the last slice, you placed you hand on his.

"You feel ready to talk about it?"

"...no"

"That's completely okay"

It went quiet for a few seconds, before he finally spoke up

"Thank you"

"No need to"

He looked at you. And you looked at him. He suddenly wrapped his arms around you, beginning to cry again

"I'm sorry..." He sniffled, "I'm so, so, sorry..."

You hugged him back, whispering, "Don't. Don't be sorry..."

You both slowly fell back onto the couch, embracing one another.

You, for a second time, started massaging his back, trying to comfort him as he wept.

He eventually calmed down, his heart rate slowing and his eyes drying.

You suddenly felt a thing. A vibration.
Purring. (Again, ik, I'm sorry (⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠) )

He was purring. Wowzers. You couldn't believe it. How'd he become so vulnerable? You've never seen him like this.

You both fell asleep on the couch, limbs intertwined, in an angsty, emo, love (but with a good-ish ending)

(A/N: IM SO SORRY I FEEL LIKE THIS SHIT WAS SO OOC D: UHH YEAH OZZY THIS WAS FOR YOU GIVE ME FEEDBACK PLS AND THANK U 🤩 N.E.WAYZ BUH BYE YALLL)