valentines.day.special.2024 (og)

It was a warm day in the neighborhood, surprisingly. It was still winter, after all.
February, specifically.
February 14th.

"C'mon, Y/n, ya gotta do it!" Julie urged.

You took a deep breath. She was right. It was now or never. Julie pushed you out of her house, handing you the rose you picked from Frank's garden for Wally, saying, "You got this!"

You held your breath as you slowly walked to his house. The trip felt like 2 hours, even though it was only 2 minutes. After those 2 gruelling minutes, you, finally, at long last, made it to Wally's doorstep.

You exhaled as you put your hand to the door, knocking on it. There was no answer. You began to grow worried.
What happened?
Where'd he go?
Before you could come up with another thought, you heard his voice.

"Y/n!" He yelled, running up to you. He gasped for air. He help up a box of chocolates.
"For you..." He whispered, trying to balance his breathing.

"I...Thank you, Wally." You said. You held out the rose, silently telling him to take it, which he did.

When he finally could breath again, he hugged you. You hugged him back. You both subconsciously started rocking each other back and forth.

He pulled back a little and kissed you on the forehead.
And then on the lips.
It was short and sweet, he pulled away from it after a couple of seconds. It didn't satisfy you though. You kissed him on the lips, making it last much longer. He practically melted into the kiss, letting out a small hum.

You two parted when you wanted oxygen again.
Just to hear Julie yell from a nearby bush, next to Barnaby, "Let's GOOOOO!"

"UGH" you groaned, which caused Wally to chuckle.
"I love you so much, neighbor."

YOOO HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY YALL HAVE FUN EATIN CHOCOLATE AND SHITTT