foiled.1 (rf) (yandere)

(I low-key used RandomThingsOfMine's ver soo uhhh yeah credz to them)

There Walden was, standing in front of his desk, gripping it so hard that it was about to crack. He glared at his one of his monitors, which was connected to the cameras. He was pissed.
You were talking about a certain diner you wanted to go to with a coworker of yours. They offered to take you there. You accepted, of course. Now, you knew that Walden despised it when you left the factory. Even when you made independent decisions, it still vexed him. You didn't expect him to be watching you nearly all the time though, so you thought you could sneak out and make an excuse. Boy were you wrong.

You were getting ready to go, when you heard a knock on your door. Expecting it to be the coworker you were going with, you opened it cheerfully. It had felt like ages since you last left the factory.

It was Walden.

"You're date won't be able to show tonight, sadly."

"It wasn't a date-"

"It sure seemed like it."

"Can I still go?"

"Absolutely not"

"If you go with, can I go?"

"...fine."

The drive there was only small talk about work. Whenever you tried to bring up the person you were originally going with, he always said,

"That is none of your concern, Y/n."

So you dropped it.

The diner's food was pretty okay. Not exactly what you expected it to taste like, but you were fine with that. One thing you weren't all that fine with was Walden's eyes being on you the entire time you ate.

When you returned to the factory, you were going to your room, but he stopped you.

"You're coming with me."

"Why though?"

"To make sure you don't scurry off." (Like the rat you are 😝/j)

You sighed.

"Yeah, alright."

You two walked to his room.

He led you to the couch. You both sat down. He grabbed the remote that was on the coffee table, wrapping his arm around your waist (you're welcome ozzy)
You both watched [insert show here] until around 10 PM. You fell asleep, head resting on his shoulder.

Walden noticed this, and decided to take you to bed. His bed, though (🤯)(not going there you horny cunt /lhj I'm sure none of you are horny...I think...I hope...😟)

He carried you bridal-style into his bedroom, laying you down. He did the same. At this point you were sort of awake, but not enough to care about what was going on.
Walden wrapped his arms and legs around you to make sure you wouldn't escape (like the rat you are 😋/j). Eventually, you fell back to sleep.
His purring had that kind of effect on you...

OK RHE END ‼️‼️‼️ UHH SORRY IT TOOK SO LONFG I GOT WRITERS BLOCK 😔 CUZ OF I THING BUT DONT WORRY ABT IT WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS 🙌🙌
uhh yeah I'm probably gonna publish the LS x reader soon so look out for that :3
OK BYE