cracked.1 (swarm)

{{{{JUST AN FYI IN THIS PARTICULAR SCENARIO THE PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH ARE A LOT NICER AND LIKE LESS DANGEROUS SO DONT QUESTION YOUR LOGISTICS}}}}

You were taking a stroll in the woods. It was lovely. Almost every flower was in bloom, with the sun's rays beaming down on them perfectly. You were enjoying the beautiful sight, when you tripped. You fell on your face. Your face was cracked now. Left bottom. It hurt. Your leg cracked a bit, too.
"ohhhh my, I really must return to my home." You said to yourself.
You got up, limping a few steps towards where you came, but you fell again. You sighed, irritated.

"It seems like you need some assistance..." A voice called out.

You turned so your back faced the ground, to see a puppet. His eyes freaked you out. They were bright red. It made you feel off, but nonetheless, you decided to accept his help.
"Oh, uh, yeah, I guess I do..." You said.

"Looks like you can't walk all that well" The puppet said.

You nodded.

"That's ok though, I can just carry you." He said picking you up and carrying you (bridal style btw😀😃) deeper into the woods.

"O-oh, ok..." You stuttered

It was a surprisingly short walk until you reached the small cottage he resided in. The stranger opened the door to his home.

Softly setting you down on the couch (one of the feet were covered in boston ivy), he smiled at you. You smiled back. His eyes sort of bored into yours, making you ever so slightly uncomfortable.

"Let's patch you up, dear." The man (not really a man but be quiet) said.
He started at your leg. It was silent for a good minute, before you finally asked, "So, what's your name?"

"My name is Wally"

"Hm." You replied.

"What's yours?" He asked

"Y/n" you responded.

He finally finished fixing your leg (that's a lot of f's) after about another 2 minutes.

"Now let me see your face, y/n." Wally whispered, grabbing your chin so you were looking directly at him.

You stayed silent as he mended your face. It felt nice, in a way. The way he was so gentle with it all, the way he caressed your cheek when he was done.

"There we go." He muttered.

You thanked him. You looked out the window, seeing that it was dark out.

Wally noticed this, and asked, "would you like to stay the night?"

"I certainly wouldn't mind that" you replied.

(A/N - YAYYY I FINISHED THE CHAPTER!!! I'm kinda proud of myself. I WILL be making a part two if it is wanted. And as of writing this, I just wanna let you know that nothing weird happens between y'all when you slept over!!! Goob🫵!!!! no but anyway ty for reading and see u next time!!!)