loss.of.sleep (collector)

hi guys im back !!!!! so like this chapter isn't rlly like a lime or anything- not exactly spicy either. tangy? yeah, lets call it tangy.

"Mm- Collector, can I move my legs? please?"

"Hmm, no." He said, smugly. Collector currently had one of legs over both of yours. The two of you were in bed. You, were trying to fall asleep, but he had other plans.

You sighed, sort of annoyed. You wanted sleep. But you were too damn tired to do anything, and even as tired as you were, you kind of loved the attention he was giving you.

Collector hummed softly as he started to leave kisses on the back of your neck. You laid there silently, feeling his fingers lightly run across your stomach from under your top.

"Are you enjoying yourself, dear?" He said under his breath.

"Hm, yeah, sure." you mumbled

"You must be tired, huh?"

"Mhm."

"I'm assuming you're too tired to react to this, then...~?"
You suddenly went red. Collector's tongue slowly slid up your neck. Your eyes widened, waking up a bit. Your back arched a little. Collector pulled you back into his torso, stopping you from moving.
Whilst he was licking your neck, he was still caressing your stomach, starting to add in your sides. This and only barely being able to squirm was slightly overwhelming to you. Your breath became more and more shallow as time went on.

"Ohh, Y/n, your reactions are so funny~"
He stopped what he was doing. He wrapped his arms around your waist, nuzzling his chin onto the top of your head.
"I really have to do things like this more often~"

With that, the the two of you fell asleep, never acknowledging Helper, who was across from you both the whole time, trying to ignore you. Ya fuckin freaks.

OH YEAH DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT WE HIT 5K. WHAT THE FLIP?! THATS FUCKING BONKERS!!!!!!! 5K. 5000 PEOPLE. THATS SO MANY. THANK YOU.
THAAAANNKK YOU.